Fed up of..

laurenmay

Gold Member
o Having terrible skin, spots and lumps & bumps everywhere.
o Not fitting into any of my clothes and having to wear pyjamas or my OH's hoodies everywhere.
o Having my work uniform pinch everything.
o Feeling insecure being out in public, not wanting to go anywhere.
o Being jealous of other girls and paranoid that the OH may be attracted to them because their thinner and prettier than me.
o Not wanting sex or any intimacy with the OH due to such low self esteem.
o Sleeping or spending all my spare time in bed to avoid seeing anyone.
o Not wanting to see myself naked and hating bathing just because I have to see the state of myself.

These are just some of the reasons I want and need to make a change!!

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Sounds like me. Starting with 213 lbs (if I put lbs it brings it home how bad I've got) target of 159lbs

I know how you all feel ! I have at least 36lbs to lose, fills me with disappointment when i think how did i get to be this big, especially after losing 2 st previously & promising myself not to gain it all back-its almost a form of self abuse!So here i am again. Decided to ditch all the faddy diets & attempt to be sensible

juliebags said:
I know how you all feel ! I have at least 36lbs to lose, fills me with disappointment when i think how did i get to be this big, especially after losing 2 st previously & promising myself not to gain it all back-its almost a form of self abuse!So here i am again. Decided to ditch all the faddy diets & attempt to be sensible

I have 37lbs to lose, so we've got similar goals! & like yourself I lost all the weight before and promised myself I'd keep it off, but then got heavier and heavier and now here I am :(

Great post - and love your tattoo :) I'm 4 stittings into a half sleeve :) 2 more to go and I'm done (for now). lol

JaneN said:
Great post - and love your tattoo :) I'm 4 stittings into a half sleeve :) 2 more to go and I'm done (for now). lol

Thank you :) I've got a full sleeve along with 9 other tattoos! Lol, my profile photo is before I got it finished, but it's all done now.

Ahh nice! I've only got two other tattoo's but the half sleeve incorporated my first ever tattoo which is 15 years old now, so needed a freshen up but I didn't want to get rid of it (to my tattoo artists dismay). lol I love my half sleeve though and am looking forward to the finishing to see it complete. It's years in the 'wishing' and part of my treating myself. lol They're soooo addictive though eh!

laurenmay said:
o Having terrible skin, spots and lumps & bumps everywhere.
o Not fitting into any of my clothes and having to wear pyjamas or my OH's hoodies everywhere.
o Having my work uniform pinch everything.
o Feeling insecure being out in public, not wanting to go anywhere.
o Being jealous of other girls and paranoid that the OH may be attracted to them because their thinner and prettier than me.
o Not wanting sex or any intimacy with the OH due to such low self esteem.
o Sleeping or spending all my spare time in bed to avoid seeing anyone.
o Not wanting to see myself naked and hating bathing just because I have to see the state of myself.

These are just some of the reasons I want and need to make a change!!

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

I hear ya girl! Especially the wearing bf's hoodies, and jammys all day, my jeans are wayyy too tight for me now :-( depressing they used to be too big :-( x

frankinstein123 said:
I hear ya girl! Especially the wearing bf's hoodies, and jammys all day, my jeans are wayyy too tight for me now :-( depressing they used to be too big :-( x

I know how you feel with the jeans hun, Ive got a pair that were always fine on me until recently. I took them as a change of clothes after the gym and honestly thought I wasnt going to get into them they were so tight! I had visions of going home in my knickers!

You know what's even more depressing, when I was a slimmer Frankie I could go into a shop easily pick loads of different outfits and know I'd look fit in them haha I went shopping in Liverpool last weekend, and I didn't fit in anything, yes my bank balance was happy but I just felt like a fat hobbit! I want my body back, haha I have so many dresses I want to get back in to x

Knowing how good it will feel to cross each and every single one of those points off that list will be excellent motivation for you, keep up your hard work :)

Rigby said:
Knowing how good it will feel to cross each and every single one of those points off that list will be excellent motivation for you, keep up your hard work :)

That's true :) I also have another to add to my list - my pair of jeans that were too big and used to fall down a few months ago now don't even pull up past my thighs!!! So depressing & a realisation of how big I've gotten - need to make a change, now.

Back