Fed up - thinking of switching

MOrning all,

so 4th weigh in today and a lost 2lbs. So after my big first week loss (which i know is mostly water), i've lost, 3lbs, 3lbs, 2lbs. I still have lots to lose so i dont know why its slow, I've been 100% apart from 2 days over the bank holiday which was at the end of my first week.

I'm seriously thinking about changing to something else, i use to be mega active, circuits (BMF) 3 times a week, gym twice a week, and swimming/yoga twice a week. So despite always being a bit overweight, ive always been fit and 'healthy'. I've had to knock all of that on the head because i get dizzy, so im rapidly losing my fitness, feel 'unhealthy' becasue i dont do anything apart from walking (which just isn't the same), and all for the same losses i was having before i started cambridge (lost 2stone through exercise and eating healthy)! i wanted quick results so thought i'd take the 'hit' on my fitness/health for 12 weeks then work to build it back up, but at this rate its going to take just as long, and i'll be less fit, less healthy, and generally not as happy as im not getting the exercise endorphins!!

sigh. nyone else been through the same? x

Morning hun,

I'm only on day 10 so have only had 1 weigh in but I do understand where your coming from! Before starting the CD I had also lost lost almost 2 stone through diet and exercise. I was spending almost 2hrs in the gym a day and was loving it the feeling of becoming fitter and stronger!!
I'm really missing my gym time now and already feel less fit and much weaker!! :(

My CDC has said that starting from next week I can go to the gym twice a week (although i cant do what i used to do before) and she will let me have bars for them days, she says I should have a bar before the gym and half after!

Im looking forward to getting back in there but I hope I have energy for it! x

* half before and half after the gym!

Back