Fed up with these inches

Setas

Silver Member
OK i've tried some clothes on last weekend/weekend before and they were all way to snug - completely clung on round my belly (i'll never wear anything that hugs my belly). Put them on again this weekend and they hang beautifully - don't cling or touch at all, and I had to get a new bra(first one in 5 years) because the others were just so loose - even after washing and tumbling them. My trousers which fitted 2 weeks ago look like baggy clown trousers now.

So now i'm really excited (especially as the scales have only gone down 3lbs so far this week - but expecting that as last weeks was good and TOTM) g so got the tape measure out for my inches - and they haven't gone down at all - and double checked that measured in the same place. How can the clothes be looser but the inches be the same? (unless that bloody gremlin has got in and stretched all the clothes!)

possible distribution of fat. or the amazing whoosh fairy!

Are you going off your CDC's measures? Cos when I measure myself, the results are way higher than my cdc's measures. I just stick to hers xx

Are you going off your CDC's measures? Cos when I measure myself, the results are way higher than my cdc's measures. I just stick to hers xx

same here ! I can't measure myself at all

Like already been said it may not exactly been off your waist or your bust line itself that the weight has gone from but a bit below or above etc.

Back