Fed up!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I have been following sw since fed re joined a few times, been doing ee, last week lost 1lb very gutted as the 2 weeks before was a sts and a gain then this week i put on 1/2 so going back to red and green this week now.
I just feel like giving up tho now.

awe don't give up. Try some diff foods and give your body a shake up and make sure you are drinking your water and see if that helps. Sometimes its just a bit of variety we need to kick start the losses again. Good luck

Hi Gem, I started sw again monday and had a nosey at peoples diaries to catch up with news. You have come so very far my love, I know that for a fact, please don't go and ruin it all now, what a waste all that would have been, your looking marvelous, but are gonna look even better, just keep thinking that!! Take today as a new day not a day when you blow it all, you will just feel worse in the morning, take it from me!! However, you will feel great in the morning when you realise that you haven't let this blip beat you, and that's all it is, A BLIP!!! much love, kymsey xx:hug99:

It does work Gem, you know it does. Go back to basics, read your book and plan your week. Treat it like it's your first week and you'll have a fab weight loss.

If you are doing EE, make sure you do have a third superfree with all your meals. Although this isn't in the rules, I do make sure all my snacks between meals are superfree too and this does seem to help (when I am sticking to plan!)

Give it a go, don't give up chick. xx

This is what i cant understand i only mainly eat fruit inbetween my meals but i will give red and green a go with 1 ee on Friday my take away night.

OK Jemma, give up! Thats going to achieve a great deal isn't it. You are going to feel so much happier - not, you are going to look fabulous - not, you will have so much more energy - not, you health will be at the best its ever been - not , and its so simple to achieve, just STOP TRYING BABES - absolutely!. That requires no effort at all and all your problems will just dissapear - not. Or.....
You can have a big kick up the backside, go back to basics, weigh your As and Bs, write it all down and have a new life at the end of your journey. SW does work and you know that, just give your body a little time to realise what its supposed to be doing, metabolism is a nightmare and everyones is different, but it will catch up with you eventually. Hang in there honey and don't let the feelings of dispondancy get you down. Rise above it and get in a positive mood. Negativity breads negativity and vis versa. So come on, finsih the day by sticking to plan and telling yourself you can do this. xx

I love CG's posts! But she's said it all really. Are you going to give up again and end up just as unhappy and fat? I think that it can be easy to overeat on EE if you've been used to red and green, but they weren't working for you either, SO, do a food diary, weigh your A's and B's and give it 100% and I guarantee you will lose. How many syns is your takeaway? If you don't know then you're not on plan.

Gemma...we all feel like this at some time or another...I know, Ive lost count!!
Go back to what you know, make sure that you keep your diary updated so that we can have a look and help or make some suggestions for you. You have come so far, why would you want to throw that away only to gain weight and be even more miserable.

Come on Huni...you can get through this.

xxxx

I love CG's posts! But she's said it all really. Are you going to give up again and end up just as unhappy and fat? I think that it can be easy to overeat on EE if you've been used to red and green, but they weren't working for you either, SO, do a food diary, weigh your A's and B's and give it 100% and I guarantee you will lose. How many syns is your takeaway? If you don't know then you're not on plan.

Yes i do no how many my take away is 8.5 sweet and sour chicken
7 prawn on toast

When you know you are sticking to plan 100% and you don't lose it's so frustrating. It does happen though.
I gain 3.5 lbs one week and I had stuck to plan. It was all hormonal, every bit of it. Same happened to another lady in my group. She was mortified and actually was in tears. The next week she lost it all and more.

The tendency is to think s*d it but that really doesn't help. If you know catagorically that you have done everything 100% then the weight will come off. It has to.

Has your consultant given you a food diary Gem? It would be worth doing one so she can help you, perhaps she will see something we can't?

"I dont think you understand i have followed the plan 100% and still not loosing"

Gemma, well done for knowing how many syns in your take-a-way but add them up hun, you are OVER your syns by eating it, it comes to 15 1/2. If you are going over your syns regularly then all those little bits add up, and I'm sorry but 15 1/2 syns is not sticking to plan 100% as you say you are doing babes. Thats why I suggested you write everything down, its so easy to go over by a bit here and there. Plan your meals for the week, work out your syns per day and stick to it. Don't do it as you go along during the day and find by teatime you have nothing left to play with. Try eating your meals slower, and stop just before you feel stuffed, you don't have to clear your plate, nice as it is. As has already been said, its easy to think you can eat as much on EE as a green day, but remember to have at least 1/3 of your plate filled with SS foods. Are you making sure you are drinking plenty too, thats a very easy one to miss and fall down on.

I do write it down each week and over the week i dont have no more then 70 one day of my week i have 15.5 and the next day i have 4.5 so thats 20 in 2 days.
I will just see if the weight loss will catch up with me next week now. I just hope it does as noone knows why this has happened.

Hi Gem, have you recently increased your exercise levels? This could cause a temporary blip on the weight loss, but the weight loss kicks back in after a couple of weeks.

I do understand how frustrating it is not to lose weight when you are trying.

Back