Fed up

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
I lost 2lbs last week and thought I was at last starting to cook with gas

This week I stayed the same! I did EE all week. And missing my HEb I also had a banana every day! Dunno if this was a prob.

But also, my body is still not right after the depo! I stopped taking it a year ago, and is taking forever to get right. My boobs have been killing me for weeks. And I mean hurting for weeks. Every time I go over a pot hole in the car, they hurt. When the kids run for a hug, all I can do is defend my boobs. I can't play rough and tumble with them, cos my boobs hurts so much. The feel swollen and heavy. They are hard, and I can even see the veins are swollen in them. The nurse just says that time will sort it out, but it's been a week. They have been like this for probably 10 months. I have had two star weeks whch gives some relief for a couple of wweeks and then they gradually get worse again. I also feel tired and tearful permanently. I don't know if any one has any suggestions to help.

Anyway. Sorry if I've gone on too much or it's just TMI!!!

Lynda

Hormones do affect weight so it's possible you are still slightly imbalanced from this. It's worth asking your doctor for a blood test to see if your hormone levels still haven't returned to normal

Definitely go to your doctor and get this sorted out, in the meantime Starflower oil is great for sore swollen boobs, I buy the capsules from Holland and Barrett. They might take about a month to work but they are effective. The oil is good for your joints too.

Starflower oil. I'll get some of that. Does it have syns. I'll just ahve to use the syns if so. I've made an appointment for Wednesday. I am getting quite low. Sure it must be hormones and depo. Thanks for your replies

Lynda

Back