fed up....

mils

Hi everyone,

I'll start at the beginning....

I started my CD journey on Tuesday 01 May. I was doing well and went into ketosis on the Thursday. Friday night came and after 3.5 days of doing really well I had half a roll, half a chinese, a couple of swigs of Irn Bru and a few sips of Wine. None of which made any difference to how I was feeling!

Felt annoyed with myself afterwards for talking myself out of doing the diet and promptly started again on Saturday. I've been in ketosis since yesterday and I stupidly asked hubby to buy scales.

When i got home from work I promptly stepped on them and there was not much difference from my starting weight.

I can feel myself that I have lost weight, clothes feel looser etc, but this has put a dampner on an already rubbish day and I'm starting to think I'm imagining my clothes being too big!!!

Any words of wisdom are welcome.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being a misery guts!!!
xxx

Scales are a funny thing, I have felt lighter all day and then I weigh myself and I have apparently lost 0 since yesterday! Are you comparing your weight on your scales to your CDC's scales? Mine differ by 7lbs so perhaps yours do too, might be worth waiting until you see your CDC before you feel too disheartened :) Don't worry hun, it's just a little blip - put it behind you and look forward. You will lose loads, give it a couple of weeks and then reassess. If your clothes are feeling looser then you are losing weight :) you can't imagine it! Try to be positive and picture yourself at your ideal weight, think about what you will be able to wear and how you will feel. If you feel tempted to have a Chinese or whatever again get on her, it always stops me from reaching for the phone and calling the nearest pizza shop! When's your next weigh in? x

Hi there Mils

Don't beat yourself up about it. Start again and move on from it! Just keep that picture in your head of you at target weight, being able to shop in any shop you wish and feeling the best you have ever felt.

YOU CAN DO IT!

thanks for all your kind words...

Don't weigh in until Monday...so got a while yet...

Keep going, I bet you'll lose loads by Monday! Stick to it 100% as it will be harder if you slip and then let us know how much you lose! :) x

will do, thanks again...away to bed now at least you can't eat when you're sleeping!!!

All scales are different and unless you know yours weigh the same as your CDC's you can't compare the two - so don't panic. Just carry on with your SSing, drink loads of water & I bet you'll be very pleasantly surprised at your weigh-in. Most of all don't let it get you down or dishearten you as that's when it's so much harder to avoid temptation.

You can do it :)

Back