Fed up!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
:wave_cry: everyone. I'm totally fed up today, unmotivated and I really, really can't be bothered. I'm sick of exercising now and I'm not enjoying it. I'm bored of it.
I feel down today, I'm too hot and I really can't be bothered with my exercise at the moment.
I haven't lost any more weight this week, I am sick of this troublesome roll of fat I have at either side of my hips and I'm never going to hit my September target now its the 20th and I've only got 10 days left! :(

I've just tried to do some dancing on the Wii but I'm not doing it right because I'm not interested and its now making me annoyed.
What should I do?! Really need some motivation at the moment! :cry:

If you're bored of it, you need to shake things up a bit. Either try something new (activity, class or martial art), or stop separating exercise from your daily life, and instead build it in. For example, walk, run or cycle somewhere you'd normally drive to, or set yourself a daily challenge involving exercise (like running a distance, going up and down the stairs so many times etc).

I was getting a bit fed up going to the gym, so I started going to the Parkrun 5k race every Saturday morning in my local park - they have them all over the country, and it's a fun and different way to exercise (for me anyway).

Thanks Scranbran, I've actually done just that, I went for a fast paced 25 minute walk and I'm feeling much better now! Sometimes I think I just need to push myself a bit extra. I'm now having a sugar-less cuppa and am going to get some hula hoop done to try and get these hips shrunk down!
Thanks for the help - I might try that Parkrun thing, where do I find info from please? I'm not a very good runner so I might start to get myself motivated with that! :D

Well I gave myself a shove and got myself going, managed a total of 2 hrs exercise today, very pleased with that :)

try something new :)

what motivated me was actually seeing the body i want, and just thinking, if i carry on, that WILL be me......

try something new :)

what motivated me was actually seeing the body i want, and just thinking, if i carry on, that WILL be me......
Hey thanks Gina, you're so right there, I have tried some new things and I am totally motivated again and always raring to go!!
I have many things to inspire me to lose weight so I MUST think of them when I'm feeling down in the dumps or lazy :D

Thanks for the advice and support hun :)

Hey thanks Gina, you're so right there, I have tried some new things and I am totally motivated again and always raring to go!!
I have many things to inspire me to lose weight so I MUST think of them when I'm feeling down in the dumps or lazy :D

Thanks for the advice and support hun :)

(its my instructor who has the hot body i want!
at times when in the gym ill be getting tired and thinging "maybe just go home and rest?" then ill see the instructor and its like no, i wot give up, you want it, you work hard for it!

if it was easy, then it wouldnt be worth putting yourself in a sweat that bad you look like youve been swimming haha!

i hope i dont get bored of going, as for now i really enjoy it, to me its something i love doing!

im with u on being fed up. i think its this tme of year. summer is going and cold winter is on the way

Back