fed up

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i put 1 on this week even though i tracked right down to the very last weeky pp :cry:
really want to lose at least half stone b4 i go on holiday at the end of june . did the same the first week and lost 3.5 so dont understand it at all

it will show next week,,don't give up keep on going!!!!

Yeah dont give up! Keep at it and the losses will show :)

maybe i am stressing but it 2 much but have been looking at my diary and think i have have under pointed some things , eg bread 2pp for medium slice is that right and 4pp for 2 or is it higher ? that really confuses me about this rounding up thing lol

Some bread is 2pp for 1 but 5 for 2 it is down to this rounding up thing. If you esource you can check it on there.

Tweety, do you stay for the classes at weigh in? Maybe at the end of the class ask the leader to go through your tracker to make sure you are pointing correctly.

thanks shinny , yes go to class i asked her tonight but to be perferly honest its still as clear as mud think i am a bit slow on the up take lol the one i use is asda own smarprice bread and is 2pp for 1 slice how do you know when to round up if it comes out on the ww calc at 2pp for 1 sliceer slice ?

Well double up the protein, carbs etc and it will round it up for you. So if it's borderline going over and having two slices makes it 5, that should show up when you double it up.

I'm so cautious with it at the moment but I'm sure I'll relax a bit more over time when I get used to it a bit more!

You're very welcome. Every little helps!!

I think that's why this site is great. When you feel like that it's nice to come here and vent and get encouragement from others!

Back