Fed up

samwin1

Been doing ww for 4 weeks now and can't properly get into it as either I've been ill or the kids have. Lucky I have lost but really want to get my teeth into it and do it properly. Preying that on Monday we are all well!!

keep at it it will b worth it in the end, im on week 8 and just starting to struggle with it but we have got to keep going to get to a happy/healthy weight! i hope u are all feeling better soon, good luck

i'm similar... week 13...-27.5lbs and i gets boring, you miss old food you used to have.. however as i tucked into a cadburys flake yougurt, i thought about all the positives that have came from losing weight! good luck, and persue:) xxx

I am the same hun, I joined ww online a month ago and have not stuck to it for more than a day :( I have changed to monthly pass and went to a meeting on weds and still can't stick to it!! Keep going over my points so starting simply filling tomorrow but I doubt I will have lost in my first week :( I just can't get my head into it at all I'm so annoyed with myself.

Always think positive. Don't lose hope nor get upset. Every thing takes time. Be happy my dear. ;)

Are you feeling something wrong with what you're doing which is why you get annoyed? Or you think it's just an initial reaction of your program?

Back