Fed up

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by samwin1, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. samwin1

samwin1 Member

Been doing ww for 4 weeks now and can't properly get into it as either I've been ill or the kids have. Lucky I have lost but really want to get my teeth into it and do it properly. Preying that on Monday we are all well!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah88

sarah88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    keep at it it will b worth it in the end, im on week 8 and just starting to struggle with it but we have got to keep going to get to a happy/healthy weight! i hope u are all feeling better soon, good luck

4. samwin1

samwin1 Member

Thank you, defo going to keep at it. I am determined :)

5. nicolexox

nicolexox Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i'm similar... week 13...-27.5lbs and i gets boring, you miss old food you used to have.. however as i tucked into a cadburys flake yougurt, i thought about all the positives that have came from losing weight! good luck, and persue:) xxx

6. shelley0363

shelley0363 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I am the same hun, I joined ww online a month ago and have not stuck to it for more than a day :( I have changed to monthly pass and went to a meeting on weds and still can't stick to it!! Keep going over my points so starting simply filling tomorrow but I doubt I will have lost in my first week :( I just can't get my head into it at all I'm so annoyed with myself.

7. desperate2Bslim

desperate2Bslim Reaching the goal

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(46.28%)
    Diet:
    Acai Slim
    Always think positive. Don't lose hope nor get upset. Every thing takes time. Be happy my dear. ;)

Are you feeling something wrong with what you're doing which is why you get annoyed? Or you think it's just an initial reaction of your program?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.