• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fed up

sarah88

Gold Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
keep at it it will b worth it in the end, im on week 8 and just starting to struggle with it but we have got to keep going to get to a happy/healthy weight! i hope u are all feeling better soon, good luck

S: 18st11.5lb C: 16st8.5lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 2st3lb(11.76%)
i'm similar... week 13...-27.5lbs and i gets boring, you miss old food you used to have.. however as i tucked into a cadburys flake yougurt, i thought about all the positives that have came from losing weight! good luck, and persue:) xxx

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am the same hun, I joined ww online a month ago and have not stuck to it for more than a day :( I have changed to monthly pass and went to a meeting on weds and still can't stick to it!! Keep going over my points so starting simply filling tomorrow but I doubt I will have lost in my first week :( I just can't get my head into it at all I'm so annoyed with myself.

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
S: 17st4lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(46.28%)
Always think positive. Don't lose hope nor get upset. Every thing takes time. Be happy my dear. ;)

Are you feeling something wrong with what you're doing which is why you get annoyed? Or you think it's just an initial reaction of your program?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 10
Introductions 2
Slimming World 5
Slimming World - Food Diaries 2
Slimming World 6