Total Solution Fed up :(

Morbi

It was my second weigh day today and i've lost nothing even though i've been 100% :( I have been drinking 2 cups of bouillon since sunday so maybe i'm having too much salt? There is also salt in the chilli that i use to season my soup on a morning. That's all i can think of really :( Fed up :(

I'm exactly the same, (on Slim and Save not Exante but they should offer the same losses!) I lost 5lb the first week, weighed on Saturday and am exactly the same weight as then! I'm having 4 packs a day, occasional black tea or green tea, 1 cup of boullion a day. Drinking over 4l water a day! I can only think it's my PCOS.

Our bodies like to annoy us and not lose weight every week like we hope they would!

Are you constipated at all? That could be a reason why you've not lost.
Are you drinking enough water?

There could be tons of reasons as to why you've not lost weight this week.
You could have lost inches but not lbs.
Stick with it because on so few calories there is no way you wont lose weight.

I think i'm being silly really, my clothes do feel looser and that's only after 2 weeks but it's still disappointing to not see a loss on the scale. I think i may have been lacking the water the past few days it's hard to drink all of that it makes me feel abit sick, the past few days i've probably only been drinking 4 pints which is 2.2litres and i should be drinking about 6 pints.

I don't think i'm constipated but i could be

x

Back