Fed up!

this*time

Ok so im a returner to this diet, im on week 3 and since last tuesday the scales have not budged. im getting so fed up with the diet now and tempted to pack it in. Surely with eating nothing all week (im on ss) I should lose something????

this*time said:
Ok so im a returner to this diet, im on week 3 and since last tuesday the scales have not budged. im getting so fed up with the diet now and tempted to pack it in. Surely with eating nothing all week (im on ss) I should lose something????

Hi, I'm brand new, I start cd on Monday, I had the same problem on sw, once I got down to a certain weight it just would not move anymore! X have you lost a lot? Are you using your own scales?

yes using my own scales and they tally with my cdc scales. I just think that if you stick to ss for a week you should get at least 3lbs loss, or am I just being greedy mine havent budged since wi on wed :-( this diet is so hard and they only thing that keeps me going is seeing the losses, if i dont get that i know its only a matter of time before i go off plan.

this*time said:
yes using my own scales and they tally with my cdc scales. I just think that if you stick to ss for a week you should get at least 3lbs loss, or am I just being greedy mine havent budged since wi on wed :-( this diet is so hard and they only thing that keeps me going is seeing the losses, if i dont get that i know its only a matter of time before i go off plan.

Your scales may tally but don't weigh yourself at home as u feel exactly how u r sayin and then give in I have not weighed myself once in the 6 weeks I have been doing it I refuse too as I know I would feel like u x

this*time said:

Speak to ur consultant, and give it one more week x Your body must just be getting settled, people on here keep saying drink more water, so maybe give that a try? X

this*time said:

I had my 2nd wi last weds and only lost 1lb despite sticking to diet religiously! Wk1 i lost over half a stone. I was gutted and my cdc Said she ha one lady who only loses every other wk so i chd me like that, we'll see on weds. My trainer at the bootcamp i go to says my body may be in starvation mode and perhaps if i ate some more i may lose more, he totally disapproves of the diet though. I am going to see what happens this wk and then take action poss by eating some mre i dont know (am on step 2) I feel ur pain tho, its v upsetting when scientific logic says u cant fail to lose! As ur only on ss personally i would have a teeny ss+ style meal and see what happens, it wont do anything worse thats for sure! X

My friend is having that problem she has been on CD SS longer then me and she weighs herself everyday and is getting a bit fed up as she lost alot of weight, then at one point put weight on!! then off, then stayed the same for two weeks.

I've told her not to weigh herself everyday. I have no scales so no chance of that happening.

Maybe you should just stick to the weekly WI?

Hi im new to all this, im on day 6 today and had my mid week weigh on Fri and put on 1lb was totally gutted as ive stuck with it no cheating, I'm on the 8/10 plan my CDC thinks I'm holding water have got my proper weigh in tonight so fingers crossed I've actually lost something! But good luck to u all it's so nice to find people in the same situation as myself :) x

treeza:)x said:
Hi im new to all this, im on day 6 today and had my mid week weigh on Fri and put on 1lb was totally gutted as ive stuck with it no cheating, I'm on the 8/10 plan my CDC thinks I'm holding water have got my proper weigh in tonight so fingers crossed I've actually lost something! But good luck to u all it's so nice to find people in the same situation as myself :) x

Let us know how you get on hon xxx

Hi there so just had my first weigh in and it was only 1lb off what the hell I've been soooo good no cheating what so ever :( but I'm still sticking with it not going to give up 1lb is still a loss so all happy :) x

Hi there so just had my first weigh in and it was only 1lb off what the hell I've been soooo good no cheating what so ever :( but I'm still sticking with it not going to give up 1lb is still a loss so all happy :) x

Is that the plan where you have an actual meal? Step 2? That's what I've just been put on x

Hi yes it is u have 3 shakes a day then a small meal in the evening I normally have chicken but the weights make them massive pieces which I never eat and then either salad or veg, I'm going onto step 3 on Thursday due to having an operation so have to up my intake. I found this good there were a few times when the temptation was there but have stuck with it if I feel even the slightest bit hungry I have some water, my will power had come from nowhere I normally have the dealing strain of a wet kit kat. Good luck with it xx

Hi yes it is u have 3 shakes a day then a small meal in the evening I normally have chicken but the weights make them massive pieces which I never eat and then either salad or veg, I'm going onto step 3 on Thursday due to having an operation so have to up my intake. I found this good there were a few times when the temptation was there but have stuck with it if I feel even the slightest bit hungry I have some water, my will power had come from nowhere I normally have the dealing strain of a wet kit kat. Good luck with it xx

Thats what I'm worried about, eating too much in my little meal, and eating what I shouldn't eat lol x how much have u got to loose, if you don't mind me asking, I'm only 5"3, and have just over a stone to loose x

Hiya just wanted to add aswell that this lovely hot weather can affect things too as we swell and retain water in the heat. I'd been 100% last week and scales said i'd gained 1lb which is impossible but ive not let it get to me and i know the scales will catch up

ninajw83 said:
Hiya just wanted to add aswell that this lovely hot weather can affect things too as we swell and retain water in the heat. I'd been 100% last week and scales said i'd gained 1lb which is impossible but ive not let it get to me and i know the scales will catch up

Oooooh good thinking lady! X the rains on its way so we will see losses lol xxx

I've got just short of 2 stone my start weight was 11st 8lb I'm 5ft 5". I weighed myself Saturday morning coz my CDC told me to after putting on 1lb and I was 11st 5lb have been all week until this morning where it now says I'm 11st 2lb :) but I'm not sure which reading to go from I know as the day goes on we swell I have taken pics of my readings to show my CDC. X

The heat definitely messes with your weight, causing you to retain water but it's just a temporary thing. According to my scales I gained 2lbs between Friday and Sunday which is just not possible being 100% so I haven't been on since and will just see what I am at wi tomorrow. Don't let it freak you out and put you off.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Good luck x

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Back