Fed up

krazychic

This has to be the worst week ever on this diet, the thought of not getting weighed for 6 weeks due to having a cast on my leg is really disappointing. I need the weighin for support to keep going. I know I am not drinking as much as I should as I am not managing the crutches well to keep moving. Feeling grouchy, cold, dizzy but the only thing that is keeping me going is that I need at least 2 stone off by Xmas but not knowing how i am doing is disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor you krazychic could you get weight with the cast on and then every week you weight in you should still see something coming off I know the first week will be a shock but don't let that affect you thinking of you stay stronge

but just imagine the HUGE weightloss after 6 weeks! it will be sooooooooooooooo worth it!! come one sweetie, u can do this, even though those that weigh every week go through the same you are going through and a rough patch. Wen I'm feeling down on this diet i treat myself to something new, like makeup/perfume/jewlerry and it really does make me feel better so go out and treat yourself xx

dont give up

U can do this! If u stay 100% u can't fail!!! And imagine THAT WI! Keep strong x

Hi krazychic
I do sympathize with you , it's absolutely terrible not getting the weighin , I'm in a similar situation to you not a cast ,but I've been unable to have my last 2 weigh Ins , I've been in & out of hospital the last 2 weeks , I'm having 2 shakes & 1 flapjack & loads of tea , but when I weigh myself at home it fluctuates between 2-4 lb & it really gets you down , however you will get a lovely surprise when you do stand on scales
Best of luck Hun

Thanks everyone, I just hope that I can stick to it and get a nice surprise after 6 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww you poor thing. I wish you a speedy recovery! And like everyone else is saying, you're going to have one massive awesome huge loss at the end of it hon!!!

I can understand the weigh ins are a great motivation so it must be hard not been able to go but can you imagine your 6 week weigh in loss. Stick to this 100% and it will be HUGE!!! Also the more you can stick to this, the more weight you will use and the easier it will be to get about on your crutches and the quicker your receovery will be afterwards. Hang in there you can only be loosing weight.

Back