FED UP!!!

Really struggling the last few days.. I'm only on my second week and feeling more and more grumpy by the day, don't know whether its because i'm tired or not but the last couple of mornings I should definitely come with a warning!! Every little thing has been getting on my nerves and winding me up! Doesn't help I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost any weight for last 2 days, makes me think is this even worth it?!

Anyone else felt like this?
x

toriajayne23 said:
Really struggling the last few days.. I'm only on my second week and feeling more and more grumpy by the day, don't know whether its because i'm tired or not but the last couple of mornings I should definitely come with a warning!! Every little thing has been getting on my nerves and winding me up! Doesn't help I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost any weight for last 2 days, makes me think is this even worth it?!

Anyone else felt like this?
x

YES I'm soooo grumpy my poor kids!!!

I'm only on day 7 and thought second week would b easier so reading ur comments have left me a bit worried though my mood would level out xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad its not just me!! I'm only at the beginning of my second week think I'm on day 8 or 9 but really not happy at all! x

toriajayne23 said:
Glad its not just me!! I'm only at the beginning of my second week think I'm on day 8 or 9 but really not happy at all! x

Oh no that's rubbish! Have u had good weight loss????

Try keep positive and not grumpy lol x

The first 6 days I lost 7lbs, but last 2 days I've stayed the same no loss or gain :(
How are you getting on? x

toriajayne23 said:
The first 6 days I lost 7lbs, but last 2 days I've stayed the same no loss or gain :(
How are you getting on? x

Don't weigh urself u will get disheartened chuck scales away ur weight will change daily!!

First weigh in tonight not hoping for much but hey!! Fingers crossed will post ASAP!!

toriajayne23 said:
Good Luck!! :) x

Thanks

Aw girls !! Been there and it's not nice at all, know its cliche but it really does get better, try and think of it as more as a mind over matter thing, you are choosing to CD, it helps me a lot to always think 'I can eat but I'm choosing not too'

Hope you are feeling better xx hugs xx

Back