fed up

lola123

Silver Member
Sorry to burden you guys but I am really low today, due for my monthly and starving. I have just used a ketostix and its shows up that I am well into ketosis. Think the hormones are having a laugh. Feel tired hungry and in need of wine. If I get thru today then it will show me what will power I have.

What started this all off was I went shopping for weekly shop (food) as the cupboards were bare and hubby at work. Spent a small fortune on biccies chocolate and microwave food knowing that I carn't eat it, even bought OH my fav wine,, it gave me some perverse pleasure. Thats until I got it home yikes. OH came home and put it away and I'm going to resist but how silly is that. I now realise that when I was premenstrual I would have a huge food and drink binge, it was the same last month when I was a week into LL I felt really weak. Going to have a bath and make biccies and green tea and watch telly in bed. Goodnite everyone.:wave_cry:

Yeah hope you do.

Well use this as a good sign that you are mending your old habits. You have said yourself that from this you have recognised that before LL you would have had a huge binge. Sometimes we do not know when we are going to go off the rails but now you know when you are vulnerable and this means after LL you will be more aware of it and therefore will break the habit.

See it as a positive thing :D

I recognise that feeling completely. TOM is a difficult time for me on LL and it takes such a lot of energy to resist the foods that i am not normally tempted by.
Hope you feel better today
sil x

But do keep on posting while you're feeling crappy, that's why we're all here too - we want/need to be able to support each other through the bad as well as the good.

Back