Fed up!

lynda

I am so fed up today, Im nearing the end of my 2nd week and yesterday I really wanted to eat, however I did well and had a shake instead of the lovely looking pizza my other half had made.
I got on my scales today and according to them I had only lost 2 lbs which makes 7lbs in 2 weeks, this is really dis heartening as i did that when I was on weight watchers and I could eat then!!! im drinking my 4 litres of water and have been having my shakes, I just dont understand:(

Hi Lynda

I am nearing the end of week 2 too, weigh in on tuesday...for me yesterday was very hard but i seem to have come through it.
i too go through the thoughts of what if it doesn't work and i can lose more on WW, SW etc, but then i read the loses on here and know that it does work really. Everyones body works differently and i am sure you will have a fab loss this week. When do you get weighed??
I was dissapointed to lose just 5lb in my first week but took the brave(probably stupid)decision to get OH to put the scales in the loft, so that i do not focus on my weight until tuesday.
Keep focused and stay strong, you can do this x

Dont give up whatever you do. Keep going til the end and do your maintenance.

It is so hard to once you give up so keep trying you do get down days, like any diet.

Just keep going.

Good luck.

Back