fed up

chele80

On a mission
It's day 25 and I am fed up. I still think about food constantly. All I have is choc shakes, (sometimes coffee and sometimes peppermint). I have 2 vanilla a week and I don't like the others.
I am craving starch, or at least something savoury as all I have is sweet.

Do we all feel like this at times?
Only 4-5 more weeks til refeed for the wedding, I know I won't cheat but at the same time I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel

Oh Chele. So sorry to hear you feel down. I hope you feel better soon.

You have done so well and have only 4 or 5 weeks to go. Is it too soon to make yourself a chart to hang up in your kitchen so you can cross each day off. Can't remember who suggested it but it sounded a good idea to me.

Have you tried the vanilla as a latte? I did a week or so ago and loved it. Until then I had lived on strawberry and flapjacks (not coz they are a favourite but coz they are something to chew and something savoury, a change from the shakes)

You can do it. Count down the days till you refeed. I have probably another 14 weeks on this so I'll be here to chivy you on.

Good luck hun.

x

I do feel like this quite alot hun but you need to keep feeling positive. Remember all the reasons you started this diet in the first place!

As regard to the food - the biggest enjoyment is actually craving it. Once you have had your 1 minute of enjoyment there is nothing to look forward to and actually, it won't tatste as good as it smells anyway!

Keep smiling hun and good luck reaching your goal! xxx.

I'll be back after the honeymoon as well though.

I have my vanilla's as cold latte's but they're not my favourite at all. I can have a strawberry if forced, I just wish they did more savoury things that were appetising.

I know I can do it, I have the dress to fit into yet, just feeling down and sorry for myself and wondering how you lot manage it. Mind you, I sit and think, 25 WHOLE Days, what an accomplishment.

hi hun - stick with it - you will be pleased you did x

I know how you feel, i think after a few weeks boredem starts to set in a little & i'm lucky enough to like all the flavours. you just need to keep positive as you have come so far, just keep thinking of that gorgeous dress and a stunning you in it xxx

Hey Chel... have you tried / had any soups / flappys ? They may satisfy your savoury cravings...

I've been lucky - I've found LT a breeze in the main but even when I wasn't so upbeat I rationalised it to myself by saying my LT journey is a very small period of my life & the effects can last for the rest of my life - it's a small sacrifice for major rewards :)

Hope you feel more bouncy soon x

well done on coming this far, just think that this is a one time only journey as you will learn to maintain after that.

enjoy the journey, the bad days will help motivate you to never gain excess weight again!

Back