Feeding kids while on CD

Hi there im on day 2 and i really struggled yesterday, i have a 2yr old and an 11month old so cook different food for them and i find it real hard when she doesnt finish her fishfinger not tojust eat it myself! :) i had to quickly put it in the bin and this mornign same thing with the toast as thats my weakness, luckily im at work today so the hours are passign without me having to go to the kitchen and i have my porrdidge for lunch and the soup to look forward to tonight.
good luck with your day xxx
good advice fro goreygirl thanks!

i have an 18 month old luckily this week she is down her nans so i wont be feeding her im hoping that i wont struggle to much!

Hi there im on day 2 and i really struggled yesterday, i have a 2yr old and an 11month old so cook different food for them and i find it real hard when she doesnt finish her fishfinger not tojust eat it myself! :) i had to quickly put it in the bin and this mornign same thing with the toast as thats my weakness, luckily im at work today so the hours are passign without me having to go to the kitchen and i have my porrdidge for lunch and the soup to look forward to tonight.
good luck with your day xxx
good advice fro goreygirl thanks!
I thought i would really miss sweets/chocolate/crisps but its simple things like toast im missing :sigh: BUT i was very naughty and weighed myself this morning and its about a 6lb loss so thats made me happy lol.
My dad & step mum came down last night and brought tea and coffee,great! and a big tin of biscuits,cookies,beans,ham,cheese,bananas,tinned fruit and loads of other stuff (they just do that randomly sometimes lol) i had told them we were on a diet but didnt say CD. I still could have killed them! Anyhoo at least the kids can have them.
xxx

I live alone in an area where I don't know anyone and I allowed my weight to stop me joining clubs etc and getting out there to meet people. I moved back here from London to be able to go kayaking, horse riding etc. but instead got locked into the cycle of feeling self conscious so avoiding it then feeling lonely so then calling the takeaway.....it's been quite an experience not to reach for the takeaway menu over the last 5 days.

Well done for not having a takeaway for so long! We would normally have one once a week,usually saturday,but i feel so much better without all the rubbish and im sleeping better now. I never want another takeaway lol xxx

Thanks Jeni

I feel so much better too .. no carb hangovers :) It's saving me money too and as soon as my hips shrink I'm booking my kayaking lessons :)

ooohhhh kyacking... that sounds fun!

Back