Feeding the family

annes

I have come on here straight from the kitchen - leaving my family to eat their roast beef and Yorkshire pudding. Strangely enough I really enjoy cooking now, much more than I did before Lipotrim.Have also found my sense of smell has greatly improved. A negative is I feel the cold hugely - wearing a fleece most of the time. Wonderful surges of energy too
Generally, I feel my body has 'woken up' if that makes sense. That's after losing 30lbs - wow can't wait to reach the 75lbs target !! Yes, there are down days, and very very hungry days - but all in all I feel so happy about doing this - and so well after months of ill health.
If anyone is thinking of dropping out - please think again and stick it out.

annes its fantastic that your so positive now and the end goal is in sight!... its great that we can come on here as a getaway from the hustle and bustle of everything and kind of have some time out!... so happy that your feeling positive keep it up x

Thanks hun, what a lovely upbeat post. I have had 2 of my worst days but have thought long and hard about what it means to me to complete and what it would mean if I gave up. Much happie today with a positive mental attitude x

Tayor maybe its because we don't have to make choices at present - its all done as it were - where as when we're eating all sorts of feelings are involved - guilt, desire, unhappiness, memories - loads of uncomfortable things which we try to smoother with food. We know its the wrong use - but old habits die hard. This is a big subject!!

i love reading hpw positive ppl are feeling it gives me hope,
my fmaily had all the trimmings today, oh and i keep getting cold also xxxxxxxxxxx

Ann how lovely to hear you can cook, sadly for me I can sit there and i'm ok with people eating but I HATE cooking so this is a thing that no matter how they beg i'm not going near an oven for 3 months rofl... I know its wicked but its "me time" I keep saying..

thats it! it is our "me" time, i live on my own and its great i have no washing up to do! dont have to clean my fridge as theres nothing in it..i can have all the early nights i want and if i had a bath i would be having those too..its the only time we have the excuse lol! x

Back