Feeding the family

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by annes, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. annes

annes Full Member

I have come on here straight from the kitchen - leaving my family to eat their roast beef and Yorkshire pudding. Strangely enough I really enjoy cooking now, much more than I did before Lipotrim.Have also found my sense of smell has greatly improved. A negative is I feel the cold hugely - wearing a fleece most of the time. Wonderful surges of energy too
    Generally, I feel my body has 'woken up' if that makes sense. That's after losing 30lbs - wow can't wait to reach the 75lbs target !! Yes, there are down days, and very very hungry days - but all in all I feel so happy about doing this - and so well after months of ill health.
    If anyone is thinking of dropping out - please think again and stick it out.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

annes its fantastic that your so positive now and the end goal is in sight!... its great that we can come on here as a getaway from the hustle and bustle of everything and kind of have some time out!... so happy that your feeling positive keep it up x

4. Jenny_b

Jenny_b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    SW
    good luck getting to ur 75lb goal hun, sure ull be there in no time.
    i love cooking 2, i always wana taste what im cooking though.lol, try and resist though.

x x

5. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Thanks hun, what a lovely upbeat post. I have had 2 of my worst days but have thought long and hard about what it means to me to complete and what it would mean if I gave up. Much happie today with a positive mental attitude x

6. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  7. annes

annes Full Member

Tayor maybe its because we don't have to make choices at present - its all done as it were - where as when we're eating all sorts of feelings are involved - guilt, desire, unhappiness, memories - loads of uncomfortable things which we try to smoother with food. We know its the wrong use - but old habits die hard. This is a big subject!!

8. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i love reading hpw positive ppl are feeling it gives me hope,
    my fmaily had all the trimmings today, oh and i keep getting cold also xxxxxxxxxxx

9. samonamission

samonamission Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ann how lovely to hear you can cook, sadly for me I can sit there and i'm ok with people eating but I HATE cooking so this is a thing that no matter how they beg i'm not going near an oven for 3 months rofl... I know its wicked but its "me time" I keep saying..

10. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

thats it! it is our "me" time, i live on my own and its great i have no washing up to do! dont have to clean my fridge as theres nothing in it..i can have all the early nights i want and if i had a bath i would be having those too..its the only time we have the excuse lol! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.