Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feel amazing this morning!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by jocandoit, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Been on Dukan now for nearly 2 weeks, and lost 7 lbs in teh first week. Then came the dreaded TOTM just as I entered cruise, which made me feel pretty rotten, but I managed to avoid caving in to my cravings. Although I had gained back 4 of those lbs that I had lost, I can now see that it water retention as all that has gone, plus a few more!!

Hubby has joined me on this now, and is on day 3 of 5 attack days and I can see this being my way of life now!!! I just want to send a big thank you to you all for being so supportive on here and for lots of amazing hints and tips!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done Jo and husband! :) x Positive posts are fantastic!

4. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done :D

5. Dgirl

Dgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's great that you have such a positive attitude and see this as a way of life now - because we need to take what we learn from this diet and incorporate into a way a life so we never get back to where we were weight wise. Keep up the good work:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.