Feel Awful!

shelz

Silver Member
Ok had my warm butterscotch shake am, choc orange bar bout 11am due to being hungry. Got stomach pains this pm and had them since. Just made my vegetable soup and now I feel as though I am going to be sick. I literally had to force most of it down and even left left about a quater.

I feel so hot, and so windy. I am so lacking in energy. Boyfriend is ill and I was up most of the night looking after him and then proceeded to work to be ran off my feet for the majority of the day. Up and down stairs constantly, one side of school to the other, you know how it is.

How do I start to feel better? I am on week 7 and SSing 100%. Except for the odd glass of flavoured water.

aawww... poor you.. do you think you're coming down with something, or simply warn yourself out? ..how do you like to take it easy? a relaxing bath, an early night, a good book, or collapsing in front of the telly? do you think you need to see a doctor, or is it simply one of those days?

hope you feel better soon.. sounds like you've been doing a fab job on CD.. well done..

get well soon x

Vx

OOOOHhHHhhhhh does sound like a bug... it's that time of year when they spread like mad with the schools going back. Poor you. Mint tea is very comforting and settling for your tummy... might help.

Hope you're feeling better soon. take it easy...you've been doing so well..... sending get well hugs x

Oh no... maybe its a bug :( take care :( x

I'm feeling ten times better this morning! Still lacking in energy but have had a very good nights sleep. I don't plan on doing much this weekend so fingers crossed I shall be fully refreshed for Monday morning and work.

I just need to figure out if I can cope with such busy days on SS or if i need to move up to 810. I mite try and make it 8 weeks SS, being as its going so well atm - why not!

Hi Shelz, my advice is SS, when I started eating I couldn't control it properly - maybe I'm just unusual though. Are you a teacher? I teach kids with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and everyday I need to sit down with them while they and all other staff eat a delicious home cooked meal- that's the hardest part for me!

I am a computer technician in a school, so basically when anybody gets any IT problems we have to go running and sort them out with the least amount of downtime possible. Its a lot of carrying and lugging, up and downstairs, along corridors and across the sites, quick and demanding movement. The past 7 weeks werent too bad because of the holidays, hence why i started that week. I just feel if it gets so so busy and I cant keep up while on ss i might need to move up the plans.

I spoke to my CDC, who is worried about my tiredness and coldness while doing SS. Some mornings I can walk across the school site, climb a flight of stairs and be knackered before I even get to the office!

I'd actually advise to move to 810 then hun. It is a fab plan and you still lose loads on it and have far more energy. But we're all different. try it for a week and see how you go and if it's not for you do ss+. xxx

Glad you're feeling better, have a lovely relaxing weekend x

Everything I eat seems to go straight through me within half an hour. Maybe I do have bit of a bug. Is this going to affect the diet much?

last couple of days have been just as bad. stomach gurgling non stop, food going straight through me, stomach sounds like a drain (Seriously!!). At times its funny but its very concerning. Has anyone else experienced this? If I dont loose big time 2mora mornning I am going to be so disapointed Ive put myself through this.

Hey hun firstly you poor thing, .... definatly talk to your councellor about it, i also havent felt great the last couple of days sicky and couldnt eat my soup ....my tummy has been uncomfortable also ... and i am seriously tired so your not the only one, I will speak to my councellor on tuesday, keep us updated with how your feeling hun x take care x

Back