feel disheartened

pinkbaileys24

Hi guys
Jus come back from my 6th WI and only lost 3 and a half lbs. Feel a bit down now. thought i might lose more. Anyone else's weight slowed down after 6 wks?
xx

Bloody Hell - Why You Feelign Down With 3.5lbs?!!! Thats Fabulous!!!! Mines Has Slowed Down With My 7th Weigh In Last Fri But I Only Lost 1.5 - Blimey I Would Have Been Jumping Through Hoops If I Lost What You Did! Honestly Thats A Massive Loss, Please Dont Feel Down!

After All We Are Only Meant To Lose 1stone Per Month So On Average Its 3.5 Per Week - You Are Well Ahead Of Average!

Hi guys
Jus come back from my 6th WI and only lost 3 and a half lbs. Feel a bit down now. thought i might lose more. Anyone else's weight slowed down after 6 wks?
xx

Hey Gemma - is that 29.5lbs in just 6 weeks ??!!!! :D:D

....more than TWO STONE OFF in just 6weeks ???!!!

WOW !!! WELL DONE YOU !!!

please don't be down.....3.5lbs in a week (especially after such fab loss so far) is AMAZING !!

what other diet would you get that on ????

keep up the great work - you're doin a brill job !!!

get measuring those inches off too.....or try on a pair of trousers that were tight when you started your journey....bet you're amazed :)

Debz xx

Thanks everyone for ur replies. wen i think bout it as a whole and how much weight ive lost in total is pretty gd. everone is so amazin on this site. thanks for all ur support! dont know y, i was jus expectin to lose more lol. ave been gettin some gr8 compliments tho bout my weight loss!!!
xx

Oh don't feel down! If you were on a non VLCD diet that would be the very MOST you would lose on week 6!! So well done!
I have my 6th WI today eeeek i just hope I can lose as much as you I'd be THRILLED!!
Chin up hun you're doing great!

xxx

Fiona, sometimes you may not lose as much when it's your time of the month. My pharmacist says she prefers to average out the weight loss over the month, rather than the week. My second week was only 2lbs and my sixth week was 5lbs.

The advise is so sport on here.....3.5lbs is perfect and well on track for dropping those pounds on target.

Wow please dont be disheartened at that!! I have lost 2lb and 3lb in the last 2 weeks and would love 3.5 at my 6th WI tomorrow! You have done fab, keep it up xx

Back