Feel down, dont know why

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi everyone. I feel so low at the moment. I have come so far with losing, and just cant see myself carrying on to lose it all. I dont know if it is beause I am bored of shakes after so long, or becasue there is a mental block in my head about ever being 'thin' or 'normal'
My mum says my head has not caught up with m body yet, and even if I stopped now (about a sz 14 in most things except trousers - 16) I would be fine, but that I should carry on. I dont feel fine though. I am buying new clothes in a 14 but they must be big 14s. (This is what I tell myself) Can I still be doing this up to Christmas? I am on a go slow weight loss wise with small losses last week and this week - I a sure this is more to do with how I feel than anything else. I am not cheating, but that 100% willpower seems to have drifted away....Want to all the time. Has anyone felt this way?

Oh dear Kikuka - you do sound in a bad way! But what a fantastic weight loss - well done!!! Perhaps it's time to look back at a few pics of yourself before you lost all that weight. I personally feel that the way to keep the weight off is to hit your target!! If you do 100% for a couple of months you will be at target!! Don't give up now when the finish line is so near!!!!!! Get drinking the water and have a short term goal - loose another 14 pounds then decide what you want to do. Good Luck and I hope you feel cheerier soon. X

first things first.

above ALL yo feelings at the moment, you should be feeling so PROUD of yourself!!!

75LB LOSS!!!! WOW!!!

that is truly fantastic, and you should always be reminding yourself of that, always.

i can undersatnd you being bored of it by now, and that is understandable.
can you not go onto ss+ now??
i know its not too diff but there is some food there, will give you something to look forward to in the day (sad hey??!!) and the losses are about the same?

or do 810 for a week or to, and then ss again.

some extra calories might be what your body need to start feeling better, perk up, and get the weight loss moving agian.

i'd do something now though, you dont wanna be feeling really down one day and have a massive binging session, you'd feel a million times worst then!!

and. YOU REALLY ARE A 14!!!

if thats what the label says you are, YOU ARE!!

instead of dihtering around, and saying, oh, but there big, say YES!!
i'm a 14 and soon, i'm gonna be a 12, concentrate, up your exersise maybe and you can do it!!

beleive in your self kikuka, and remeber how well youve done so far.

let us know how you do. xx

Hi Kikuka, please please plese remember how far you have come and how well you have done a fantastic achievement - The best thing about CD is you can move up a plan if you feel bored or are struggling why not give it a go :hug99:

Hey,

You have done so amazingly well you need to give yourself a break:p 75lbs is a huge achievement.

As everyone has said - why not move onto another step for a while. I have had 3 weeks of STS on SS+ so I moved onto 810 this week and I think I have lost 3-4lbs.

Sometimes our bodies need a kickstart.

As your mum said -it sounds as though your head hasn't caught up with your weight loss yet -YOU ARE A 14 end of subject, and very soon you will be a 12 - keep going they way you are and you will be at goal way before Christmas.

Take care and lots of hugs to you.:)

Thanks everyone for this support. I cant think myself out of this today, hopefully a good night's sleep will help. I think that after my weigh in on Wed I might decide to go up a plan for a week or so - see how weigh in goes. I am not expecting a good loss though as I have been getting weighed with my CDC first thing but have had to switch back to evening due to work and this difference will mask any loss. Thanks again for all your messages of support, I suppose I have been feeling this coming on for a few weeks, have started wearning my old jogging pants again instead of my jeans etc

Back