feel empowered (if thats the word!)

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
got back to SW 6 weeks ago - after 18 months messing about and regaining 1.5 stones of the 2.5 stones I lost in 2010 (equates to 1 pound a month!).

Haven't really done exceptionally well - but have lost half a stone - so now only a stone to get back to my target. It was my wedding anniversary weekend last weekend and we had a couple of meals out and extra's at home (have had a bad leg for a number of weeks and been feeling really down about it recently as it just wasn't improving - hence the reason I got back to SW to try and take a bit of pressure off the knee joint) - sorry for the life history.

Anyway, yesterday morning felt really bad about how bad I'd been again and was all for 'giving up again' - BUT I CAN'T.................

Really feel back with it today ...................... had a good day yesterday and looks like I've only gained a pound so another good day today and tomorrow and I might just get away with a STS on Saturdays weigh in.

Maybe empowered is a bit strong - but I definitely feel a new vigor....................good luck to everyone.

That's good to hear, I had been feeling exactly the same, but got back on plan and managed a loss this week after a gain last.... I too have lost 1/2 stone.... We can do it! Just gotta keep going....:)

Good for you! Isn't it a great feeling.

I had a lot on this weekend just gone. On the Saturday 9 of us were celebrating my Mams 50th birthday which consisted of "nibbles" (peanuts and crisps) and drinks (3 bottles of koppaberg and 2 glasses of bucks fizz - and that was just mine!) in the garden for a couple as the weather was nice. We got picked up and went for a meal (had pate to start and pan fried chicken with mashed potato and brandy sauce for main). Lost count of how many glasses of wine and soda I had, and a desperados in another bar. Sunday I felt starving all day long and pigged out on anything in sight - packets of crisps, bars of chocolate, chocolate biscuits, cheese, pastries, rolo yogurts..

..I went to group on Tuesday with a half lb LOSS. All because I was good the rest of the week, and had done some body magic on the monday to try and counteract a bit of the damage. It just goes to show that it can be done when you don't give up.

You can do it!

Back