feel funny, very faint :(

vampalicious

Silver Member
for the last 2 days i feel funny, like my minds cloudy if you know what i mean,
yesterday when i was at the shops i bent down to look at something, when i stood up i started blacking out so i held onto the side of the shelf until it passed,
it has happend 3 more times today and im getting a bit worried,( today it happened when i just sat there, i dont even have to bend over!)
has this happened to anyone else?
xx

Can't say it's happened to me Vamps, is there any way you could be pregnant?

no, no chance of that, i have a 4 month old baby already lol, i had the contraceptive injection when she was 5 weeks old so i cant be.

hi Vamp, i had this quite a lot whilst on SS not sure what causes it really, could be low blood pressure maybe?! i just made sure I had had pack before driving or going to the gym or anything as i didn't want to keel over. I was much better once on SS+ or 810, I would mention it to your CDC and make sure you are having enough water too.

xx

I just read on another thread that you have 4 children so I am sure you would have known if it was that anyway, sorry I can't be of more help, I started around the same time as you and haven't felt like that. I hope you feel better soon and congrats on your losses, although by your picture it doesn't look like you need to lose any weight, it's a lovely pic.

for the last 2 days i feel funny, like my minds cloudy if you know what i mean,
yesterday when i was at the shops i bent down to look at something, when i stood up i started blacking out so i held onto the side of the shelf until it passed,
it has happend 3 more times today and im getting a bit worried,( today it happened when i just sat there, i dont even have to bend over!)
has this happened to anyone else?
xx

hey vamps, congrats on 2stone in 5 weeks that is outstanding!
i am getting the faints too, only when i have been sat on sofa and get up to make a cuppa or something, but it keeps happening too even if i get up really slowly! have never fainted before ever but this feels very close to almost doing it lol
I am really struggling mentally this week, i am just absolutely starving and going to work everyday and having a cold & throat is not helping, keep telling myself to persevere just hope it gets easier
Not sure what the fix would be for the faints, plenty water and just taking it easy if you can i guess (not easy with kids i know)
take care:)

thanks everyone,
my daughter has cystic fibrosis and diabetes so im just going to go check my blood sugar lol be right back!

blood sugar is 5.1 so normal, so i havnt got a clue why i feel like this!

Hi Vampalicious

I have been having the same thing - and on day 4 at the moment. I keep getting sparkly bits in my eyes, and then going dark before slowly coming back again. I'm hoping in time it will wear off. xx

Hi Vampalicious

I have been having the same thing - and on day 4 at the moment. I keep getting sparkly bits in my eyes, and then going dark before slowly coming back again. I'm hoping in time it will wear off. xx

thats exactly whats happening to me!
i feel the darkness creeping over my eyes, i dont fully black out as it creeps away as fast as it came!
its just wierd as ive been doing this 5 weeks and its not happened before!

Sorry if this sounds silly but do you drink a lot of coffee?, I used to get this a lot and it was caffeine, i'm in the process of giving up which is pretty horrendous also but starting to be worthwhile and sleeping is much easier. :)

Hi Vamps

Really sorry to hear about the faintness - I know what you mean about the eyes - Ive had that a couple of times!!! Also can you buy tests to check your blood sugar

I hope you get it sorted soon hun!!!

Sharon:):)

Sorry if this sounds silly but do you drink a lot of coffee?, I used to get this a lot and it was caffeine, i'm in the process of giving up which is pretty horrendous also but starting to be worthwhile and sleeping is much easier. :)

Hmmm you know, i have been drinking more coffee and not enough water, do you think this is why?!

what plan are you following? and what is your bmi at the moment

julesrush
cdc norwich

hi, im doing cambridge SS, my current BMI is 33.8

Hi Vamps

Really sorry to hear about the faintness - I know what you mean about the eyes - Ive had that a couple of times!!! Also can you buy tests to check your blood sugar

I hope you get it sorted soon hun!!!

Sharon:):)

thanks Sharon, i tested my blood sugar earlier which my daughters machine ( shes diabetic) and it was fine, at least if it was low i would have had a reason, but im still stumped!

Hi hun, I regularly had this during Lipotrim and it was because I naturally have slightly low blood pressure, and it dropped a bit. It is really important if this is happening to increase your water intake tho can't remember why. I also had to get into the habit of getting up more slowly!!

Hope you are ok and that it passes soon. If you are really worried contact your CDC or go to your GP x

Back