feel funny, very faint :(

Hmmm you know, i have been drinking more coffee and not enough water, do you think this is why?!
We'll i'd certainly consider cutting back, dont give it all up at once just cut back. Wasnt till I went cold turkey that I realised it wasnt the best way. Its a much more powerfull drug than people give it credit. Cant promise its your problem but it helped me.

Hi there,

I had this exactly the same as you from week 8 the whole time I was on the diet (six months) On checking it out I was told that the diet lowers your blood pressure and then standing, bending or quickly stretching causes a slight dip again in blood pressure which manages to stabilise after a few seconds and not to worry about it.

I just learnt to live with it, get up slowly and allow time for your blood pressure to adjust before moving on. I also found it was worse when my water levels were lower i.e. first thing in the morning
Hope this helps

Giggly

Vamp, This has recently happened to me. It started the Sunday after Christmas when I woke up. When i went to lift my head I got very faint and the room was spinning. It passed and after a bit I was able to slowly get out of bed. I spoke with my friend who has lost a large amt of weight by gastric by pass. she said that when you lose a great deal of weight it can mess up your equalibrium and cause this. I did a goggle search and found gastric by-pass sites that said some GBP suffer from dehydration by not drinking enough water. I realized that I had not been drinking near enough water each day but usually manage to choke down enough each day. Since I was on vacation and out of my usual routine, my water consumption suffered.
Badger has mentioned caffeine and one of the things I love at Christmas time each morning is a good ole cup of coffee. I drank about 2 mugs a day and that is way more than I have had in a year.
Looks like it might be a double whammy for you, too much coffee not enough water or your equaliberium.
This sure has made me make a better effort to get the water in each day.
Do check w/doctor if it continues. Mine went on for about a week but lessened each day and I glugged the water.
edi

Vamp, This has recently happened to me. It started the Sunday after Christmas when I woke up. When i went to lift my head I got very faint and the room was spinning. It passed and after a bit I was able to slowly get out of bed. I spoke with my friend who has lost a large amt of weight by gastric by pass. she said that when you lose a great deal of weight it can mess up your equalibrium and cause this. I did a goggle search and found gastric by-pass sites that said some GBP suffer from dehydration by not drinking enough water. I realized that I had not been drinking near enough water each day but usually manage to choke down enough each day. Since I was on vacation and out of my usual routine, my water consumption suffered.
Badger has mentioned caffeine and one of the things I love at Christmas time each morning is a good ole cup of coffee. I drank about 2 mugs a day and that is way more than I have had in a year.
Looks like it might be a double whammy for you, too much coffee not enough water or your equaliberium.
This sure has made me make a better effort to get the water in each day.
Do check w/doctor if it continues. Mine went on for about a week but lessened each day and I glugged the water.
edi

wow that cetainly makes a lot of sense, thank you,
i guess ill have to drink more water and less coffee and see how i go,

giggly, thanks, if drinking more water dosnt work i guess ill just have to move about slowly lol
x

Back