feel horrendous

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Ive been having terrible toilet issues, so I was using docusate to try and get over it.

I was on my own last night and felt like I was going to die. The pain was horrendous, I spent hours running back and forth from the bathroom with no luck. I couldnt take any water because I felt so nauseous.

I had a bath to try to soothe my sore tummy and I nearly fainted when I got out, I managed to crawl to my bed and I just lay there for the rest of the night exhausted, waiting for my OH to come home.

Im off work today because I feel so ill still. Ive managed to 'go' but I now have the worst indigestion, like a big ball is stuck in my stomach and its so acidy.

I feel really scared and down. Why is it so much harder this time? I felt amazing last year on CD, so why am I having nothing but problems this time?

I dont think Im going to be on it for much longer, for many reasons. But mainly for my own health. I cant do my job properly on this diet, its going to destroy me.

hi princess, sorry you are feeling poorly.

I have to say, that i wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with not having all your shakes. they are a really important part of diet to keep you healthy. you've not had them all and now feel ill, may be connected.

i used to struggle on days to have them all, so i used to take 2 together - not only did i get all vits but it also 'makes you go'. I had vanilla on a flappy for breakfast, it was like hot cereal.

give that a go, it may make all the difference.

there is no point making yourself ill, you know more than anyone! slapped wrist! ;)

why cant you do cd again? you could do 810 with food, that may also help.

H.

Hey hon,
sorry you feel like cack hope you feel better soon, if you really dont think you can stay on LT then dont feel bad about it just find another way of doing things maybe try CD again if that agreed with you better you could do one of their plans where you can add a meal which might help with the loo issues, i know you have the goal of your wedding but your future hubby isnt going to be bothered over a few extra lbs and also you have 6 weeks or so left you could do loads more of your 24lbs by then even if you started adding a meal

i didnt have much choice in the matter LT was affecting my health and my job and when i nearly keeled over in the middle of a sisters meeting i decided i needed to stop.I think its better if you make the decision yourself rather than wait tiil its made for you as that way you can prepare and psych yourself up for a different way of losing weight

You probably look fab already having lost your 18lbs so keep smiling and I hope you feel better soon

Gen x

It sounds like you've had a terrible time - I hope you're feeling a bit better now.

I think you need to decide which of the diets you think will suit you and get on it asap. You probably need to get back to feeling normal at least a month before your wedding to let your skin and hair recover - I'm sure you'll be a beautiful, glowing and slim bride!

Peggie xx

I too took two dulcolax last night and basically went through the same as you. I'm not on LT any longer as I'm at goal, but I also went through hell. THE PAIN was unbearable. It felt like labour contractions (OK...I might be slightly exagerating, but it was painful non the less). I've always had toilet issues and was actually better on LT/CD...I put that down to the water drinking. I know that if I drink more now then I'll not be anywhere near as bad, but I find it tough now I'm at goal. DRINK LOADS OF WATER...that way your body doesn't have to take it out of your shakes.

Hope you feel better.....I feel loads better now I've been....about 10 times. Thank goodness I work from home. Mind you, not sold many holidays today as I've spent most of the day on the loo. LOL.

I feel a bit better now. Ive stayed in bed all day, managed to get a shake and some water down me and Ive been doing a lot of thinking as well as relaxing...which is definately something I needed to do.

Im making some changes. I am going to be good and have my 3 shakes a day from now on. I think I was so scared that I wouldnt lose any weight if I had my 3 shakes a day but this has really made me sit up and take notice. My body is crying out for nutrients. People are telling me although I look great, I also look ill.

I am having enough water though, I always have. And the loo issues...well, its weird. I have IBS and normally a VLCD would sort me out but I going to get some dulcolax rather than docusate and take ti regularly.

I only doing this for 4 more weeks anyway, Ive decided.

I have a wedding dress to fit into (although its going to be too big). I dont want my dressmaker's head to explode with taking it in too much.

The plan wasnt ever to get to my final goal for the wedding. I just wanted to lose 2 stone out of the 3 stone I want to lose to get to y final goal....I have 11lbs to go to get to that goal. I will lose the rest once the wedding is out of the way and I will do it by following slimming world. It may take me some time, but at least I will be able to eat and function a bit more normally.

Hiya hun & massive (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
I really do feel for ya.
I must admit my action is far better when on LT cos I have IBS & usually with all the crap I eat I cant get off the pot (way tmi I know) So I feel kinda 'regular' when on LT

I do find it harder than the first time I did this tho, I am struggling like mad & all because I have bouts of feeling so poo physically & emotionally BUT I am sure its gotta get easier & am quite determined to crack LTs ass & lose my bug huge one lol.

Good luck hun its not easy when its liek this but you have done amazing & would be a shame to leave us

Loadsa love
Niki
xx

I feel a bit better now. Ive stayed in bed all day, managed to get a shake and some water down me and Ive been doing a lot of thinking as well as relaxing...which is definately something I needed to do.

Im making some changes. I am going to be good and have my 3 shakes a day from now on. I think I was so scared that I wouldnt lose any weight if I had my 3 shakes a day but this has really made me sit up and take notice. My body is crying out for nutrients. People are telling me although I look great, I also look ill.

I am having enough water though, I always have. And the loo issues...well, its weird. I have IBS and normally a VLCD would sort me out but I going to get some dulcolax rather than docusate and take ti regularly.

I only doing this for 4 more weeks anyway, Ive decided.

I have a wedding dress to fit into (although its going to be too big). I dont want my dressmaker's head to explode with taking it in too much.

The plan wasnt ever to get to my final goal for the wedding. I just wanted to lose 2 stone out of the 3 stone I want to lose to get to y final goal....I have 11lbs to go to get to that goal. I will lose the rest once the wedding is out of the way and I will do it by following slimming world. It may take me some time, but at least I will be able to eat and function a bit more normally.

Glad you're feeling better. It sounds like a great plan and don't forget that if you miss a shake again, we'll be here to remind you of this decision that you took time and careful thought to arrive at!

Peggie xx

I hope you are feeling better soon x x

I've not been to the loo since I started LT and I have indigestion tonight. Feels like my water isnt going past my throat.

I'm going to take a laxative tomorrow as I'm off work. I have problems in that department anyway and have a feeling I might end up feeling like you Princess. Hope you are better soon xx

Have managed to have my 2nd shake today and will have my 3rd a bit later with the OH in bed watching a DVD. I love him so much, he's what's gotten me through it all.

Cheered myself up a bit by trying some of my old 'thin' clothes...which mostly fitted me!!! Hurray.

And I feel more positive. Had a good talk with the OH who is very close to his goal weight already, having lost 2 stone in 3 weeks! We've been talking about how different it is this time, how hard it is, how its making us feel. He is refeeding next week because he's going on his stag do, then he's going back on it for 2 weeks with me. Then we're both going to refeed and low-carb it until the wedding.

Im happy with this decision. Im looking forward to feeling healthy for the last 3 weeks of my lipotrim journey. I sorry for being such a bad lipotrimmer. I feel so ashamed of myself but I do have some serious mentalist issues with my weight...particularly now Im terrified of eating again.

At least I'll feel able to go back to work tomorrow. Although this indigestion Ive got is a pain in the a$$, feel like Im going to vomit!

Thanks guys.

Hey Princess, hope you feel better soon. You will be a gorgeous bride and I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

BTW, I was in New Look and they have a She-ra t-shirt - I thought of you as soon as I saw it! Was tempted but preferred the Miss Attitude Tinkerbell one!!!!!

x

poor you... :(

well, you have learnt a valuable lesson. I hope you are feeling much, much better now.. and whatever decision you make, i am sure it will all pan out fine in the end. Good luck hun...i bet you look fab...and stop worrying...or you'll end up with an eating disorder...good luck for your wedding, you will look gorgeous i am sure!!!:)

good for you princess. It will all come together for you now i'm sure. You'll be feeling good and looking good.
Take care of yourself now. :)

aww princess sorry to hear you been feeling rough...if you ever ned a chat about it just give me a bleep xx

Im happy with this decision. Im looking forward to feeling healthy for the last 3 weeks of my lipotrim journey. I sorry for being such a bad lipotrimmer. I feel so ashamed of myself but I do have some serious mentalist issues with my weight...particularly now Im terrified of eating again.

you haven't been a bad lipotrimmer at all - and you've been one of the most supportive people on the site, and one of the most helpful and been lovely to people who have had side effects that worried them. i think you're doing exactly the right thing - you'll be a stunning bride and i hope you both have a fantastic day x x x x

Back