Feel like a whale lol!

letsgetlosing

Felt really good yesterday, so much energy-cleaned out all my kitchen cupboards and fridge. Took 3 binbags of junk to the bin! And I physically felt...'less flabby' iykwim! Today I feel really flabby and wobbly and although I still have this wonderful energy, I feel like I have lost nothing. Today is day 7 Induction for me and I will weigh tomoro so I know I cant be sure. Just gonna have lots of water today. We are having a BBQ so will have a good meat feast today :)

I feel flabby today too, although also very happy, and that's despite losing almost 2 stone in 2 months. The other day i woke up and i felt like i was in the wrong body, so much so i created a topic on here about it, i felt like i'd dropped 3 dress sizes overnight, it was really strange, my body felt all "tight" and small and i felt like i was flying everywhere. The feeling really does go both ways. It's funny how our moods do this to us, it really does bear little resemblance to what could be on the scales at the end of the week!

Look forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow, you might be pleasantly surprised!

I feel awful today! Feel really bloated and heavy and flabby an really low because of it. Funny that a few days ago I felt fantastic. Wish it would settle to a consistent good feeling lol!

It's ridiculous, when I was at my heaviest I was over 21st and swear I didn't have as bad a fat day as I do now! :( x

It's ridiculous, when I was at my heaviest I was over 21st and swear I didn't have as bad a fat day as I do now! :( x

I was thinking this only yesterday. I am six dress sizes smaller than this time last year, and smaller than I've been in about 15 years. Why do I still feel as fat as ever? To me when I look at myself I seem no different now than I was at 21 stone.

I was walking back from Markses with some new size 18 clothes thinking, I should be over the moon about this. So I'm trying to be!

Absolutely boggins! It's a huge achievement but definitely takes some time for your head to get out of that mindset I think! I'm feeling a little better now, mentally, still feel huge today but just keep reminding myself how far I've come and that I can't expect everyday to be a thin day. I'm still female and even if I was a size 8 I would still have an off day! X

I read somewhere else (so don't quote me ..) that it takes our minds 10 months to get used to any "new shape" so when you are losing all the time that is some seriously psychological billy bs to put up with ... I have only lost just over a stone so far and I feel fatter than ever! Get more in a fuss about what to wear than I ever did when I was a bit bigger. Keep drinking water ... and let us know how your WI goes- can't wait for mine !!! (although feel freaked by the amount of fat I am eating ..!)

My head swings from feeling huge and then feeling smaller than I really am!!! On the one hand it was really easy when I was size 32 and just wore the same clothes every day (well, the same styles but I had loads of the same - I call them my black Bedouin tents) now its more stressful as I have to think about what I'm gonna wear each day! Lol x

5lbs off for me this week :)

great well done! Feeling less whale-like today? ;)

Yes definitely less "whaley" lol :)

Woo-hoo! Good job, and glad you're feeling better too.

Well done on dropping 5lbs - absolutely brilliant!

The 'fat days' sensation is really weird isn't it? I definitely have them. I got to the weight I am now about 3 months ago and felt absolutely fabulous! Was strutting around in my skinny jeans feeling like a supermodel.

I then put back on 9lbs (typical) over the holidays but have lost it and am almost back to where I was, but feel HUGE! Have checked my measurements for then and now, and am exactly the same size. But my head doesn't want to believe it. Very odd.

Back