feel like eating a mountain of comfort food...

faerieheavyboot

I've just had to quit my Uni course for a few reasons, and I've got about a million and one things to worry about and deal with (with the kids and myself etc.), and right now I want to eat as much comfort food as possible :(
I really don't want to add failing at SW to my list of negative things at the moment.
Any ideas on how I can get through the day without all the food?

Kate xx

faerieheavyboot said:
I've just had to quit my Uni course for a few reasons, and I've got about a million and one things to worry about and deal with (with the kids and myself etc.), and right now I want to eat as much comfort food as possible :(
I really don't want to add failing at SW to my list of negative things at the moment.
Any ideas on how I can get through the day without all the food?

Kate xx

Hey Hun,

Me too!! All I want to do is eat haribo all day long!!

I have decided though at just after 2 I'll go the gym and then have my sw chilli and chips when I get home.

In the meantime I've snacked on fruit on and off to curb the hunger pangs and snacking coz I just want to eat my dinner. I need to go the gym as I haven't been in a week!!! You can bet your bottom dollar that my bf who's in afghan comes online when I'm in there too!! Lol

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry you're having problems :( I hope things start to look up for you soon. Why not eat loads of syn free food? Make syn free Swiss roll, or syn free rice pudding with fruit?

I'm just like you as when things go wrong all I want to do is comfort eat! I think you have to start with your head first... maybe write a list of reasons not to eat comfort food and your original reasons for wanting to lose weight, then go and make some SW friendly treats like others have helpfully suggested. Good luck and I hope you get happy again soon xx

Thank you everyone :)
Managed to resist anything naughty and I'm currently eating Syn free rice pudding, made with cherry mullerlight becauseI ran out of vanilla :D
Kate x

Good for you...at least now you know you can curb those cravings with something yummy and still be on plan. :clap:

Yeahhhh well done! How possitive we feel when we take control! :) hope the other things in your life get sorted too :)

Back