ProPoints Feel like giving up already

Bobbina

Hello,

Basically I lost like 10lbs cutting down on food and eating healthier and then I was stuck in a rut and the weight wouldn't budge so I changed to WW two weeks ago. On my first week I stuck to my points and lost 3lbs! woo. But this week I've been really good again, drank loads of water, green teas aswell and I had a few more of my weeklies this time and I have put on weight :(. I took a sneaky peak at the scales like 2 days before my weigh in day today and I was like 2 lbs lighter than now and that's with clothes on in the middle of the day, when I'm usually heavier too. I don't understand why today I've gone up again *sigh*.

I feel nothing's going to work for me everyone else seems to be doing so well too.

My mum was in the same situation as were doing ww together. She only looses when she has done Excercise that week. We always find playing on wii fit and wii Zumba works. Good luck for next week

Thanks, I don't usually do much exercise but I just can't understand how I put the weight on in 2 days :/ *sigh*

I really recommend wii Zumba too. I had it Saturday and have done it every day since it's really addictive. £20 on amazon with free delivery,

Keep going thou u will prob get a big loss soon

Thanks guys :) I've never heard of Zumba, I don't have much cash at the moment so will have to wait for my birthday in just over a month and can hopefully save up for a wii then and don't have to exercise in public :D

Back