Feel like giving up :(

Missy_mint

Since i have started this diet ive been quite positive as ive done lipotrim before and the weight just falls off but i know this is a healthy way to loose, but just feels like im not loosing much especially compared to the people in my SW class.
I dont want to give up and i have changed so much i used to have takeaway 3-4 times a week and for lunch loads of crisps and chocolate when now i dont at all all i do is snack of fresh fruit. I now exercise and im doing two classes a week ontop of using my cross trainer but the weight just doesnt seem to be coming off very fast :cry:
Its my weigh in class tonight and i will go i just dont feel like i want to as i didnt go last week (holiday) since ive started this diet sorry to be frank but i just feel like i dont go toilet very much could this be the reason?? I just need a boost ( not the chocolate kind although that would be nice lol)

Hey hey Lady (I'm presuming you're a lady) Steady and slow is fine. What plan you doing, tell us more about your eating habits and we'll give you a shove in the right direction. I'm losing an average of 1lb a week, and I'm fine with this, because I know that once I get to target I'll be following a healthy, but more importantly, sustainable way of eating.

*hugs* I shant lie, some times i get relaly constipated, and other times i find it can really set my stomach off from one extreme to the other .. *eew* haha so it proberly is the plan, maybe your bodys still ajusting?

I dont think you need to much encorougement because i can tell from your post that you know you want to loose and stick with and keep going, your just a little disheartened at the mo. you could be buidling some muscle with the classes etc also, which might explain things.. since i started the gym iv just stayed the same for 3 weeks! :O

I hope you get a nice loss soon to boost your confidence and spirits a bit..tell us a bit mroe about what ur eating and we'l see if we cna help u there? speak to your sw counciller also :) xxxxxxx *hugs* sending good vibes for Wi tonight xxxxx

I agree with evanesco give us a bit more info and we can see what we can do :) Also you say you do a lot of exercise - have you been taking you measurments as well as weight? Muscle is denser than fat so will weigh more in the same amount of space. Try not to get discouraged; like I said tell us a bit more about you - which plan do you follow? do you mix it up? are you eating your HE's? how many syns do you have a day. And evanesco is right slow and steady is the best way - then when you get to target you will have the right formular in your head to maintain.

Best wishes,
Natt xxx

I have always advised people to take their measurements as well as their weight..

Bust
Waist
Hips
Thigh
Arm

Do this once a month after.. you may find that you havent lost much in lbs but have in inches.. especially when you are exercising as your shape will change. it worked for me last time.. I gave up.. put a stone back on and now am back again!!! Its hard to get back on the train to slimsville.. but once you are on it woo woo!! so keep going :D

I have always advised people to take their measurements as well as their weight..

Bust
Waist
Hips
Thigh
Arm

Do this once a month after.. you may find that you havent lost much in lbs but have in inches.. especially when you are exercising as your shape will change. it worked for me last time.. I gave up.. put a stone back on and now am back again!!! Its hard to get back on the train to slimsville.. but once you are on it woo woo!! so keep going :D

I do this. But I'm not very good with the tape measure and somehow for the 30 Day Wii Challenge, I've gained 3 1/2 inches on my boobs lol I've lost them today of course, maybe it was my bra, or maybe I'm not cut out to be a seamstress.:copon:

Now then MM, how much have you got to lose is the other question? (I can't top the comments above) Please don't compare yourself to other people in your class. We have some girls with alot to lose who shed 3-4lbs a week. Lucky them! Others struggle along to lose 1/2lb a week, usually when they are getting near goal. If you haven't much to lose you are down to the hard core as I think of it, and it's much harder toy shift. As the others say, give us a clue to what you are doing and we can help. (goes off to find tape measure)

Are you drinking enough water ? That can help with the loo prob, You need to drink plenty water when you are eating a lot of fibre.

Hiya

First of all, don't feel disheartened, most of us have been there.

You don't say how far you've got to go till target, that of course will slow you weight losses down.
You say you exercise a lot, well like someone else mentioned, muscle weighs more than fat. So although the scales don't say you're losing weight you are losing fat...that's the important bit. So don't worry about what the scales say so much...how do your clothes feel?

You don't say how many syns you're using. If you're keeping them low, have a bit of a splurge. This can sometimes encourage your body to lose the fat. Saying that though, if you're using all your syns, dropping them down to between 5-10 for a couple of weeks can also kick start your weight loss.
You need to change things and try some new things. If you eat mainly green days throw some red days in there. Eating meat can encourage weight loss.

You can do it, just change some things like what foods you eat, measure yourself instead of relying solely on the scales and finally jiggle your syns around a bit and do the opposite of whatever you're doing now.

Back