Feel like I'm cheating

chele80

On a mission
Ok, day 7, first WI over, 7lbs gone, 1000's more to go

Last week I had shakes all week so decided to branch out and have one of each flapjack and one soup to see if I like them.

Just eating the peanut flapjack. Interesting, eaten worse.....but........I feel like I'm cheating as it's the first thing I've chewed on in 7 days.
Actually feel full already and only eaten half.

Anyone else feel like they're cheating when eating flapjack?

I do, like throw it in the bin and have a bacon butty lol

Last week I had shakes all week so decided to branch out and have one of each flapjack and one soup to see if I like them.

Just eating the peanut flapjack. Interesting, eaten worse.....but........I feel like I'm cheating as it's the first thing I've chewed on in 7 days.

Nope, i used to love em!!! A bit too much tho lol

it's ok. am looking forward to the coconut one, but might space them out more and have say 4 a week

I like the fact I am actually chewing something! Today I've had 3 shakes, have had for a few days, coz I can't chew anything after my tooth was removed, and I really miss the flapjacks. I feel more awash than usual and haven't drunk quite as much as I usually do. I also feel hungrier! No idea why!!!

x

tis all in the mind, or so my fiance keeps saying
no it's more like what isn't in the stomach I say!!

Peanut - not that bad, takes a while to eat all of it as the texture is bizarre, but at least it's savoury - not tried the coconut yet - next weigh in I think:cool:

my pharm has just thrown out a load of coconut as no one liked them, and they went out of date!

i looked longingly at the box as I had my WI before breakfast! i dont even like coconut that much!! lol

got a peanut one to try, might have it today as i feel dead today!

yep both flapjacks taste the same - marmitey crappy orrid things they are :sign0137:

just had the soup - so feel like I've had a proper tea
It was ok - better than the peanut flapjack. Will leave it another few days before I attempt another one though

Looks like this is the chocolate shake diet for me!!

I'm still missing my flapjacks, wish my mouth would hurry up and heal! I miss chewing and defo feel hungrier than usual!

x

toast the flapjacks - they are a million times nicer

mmm, will have to do it in oven-grill, think they may fall apart in toaster - what a mess that would cause! ;)
thanks for the great tip. :)

the thought of a toasted flapjack is making me gip.

got the coconut one to try this week. wish me luck

Back