Feel like....

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
a new woman this week!!

Was a feeling a bit low towards the end of last week, and feel as if i have hit a plateau at the mo?! Been on scales constantly this week(bad, i know :rolleyes:) and they have barely shifted!!

But on the up side,i have quite a positive feel good factor week.

Got measured for new bra's last sunday and was amazed at my new size,they have disappeared hugely!! :( Treat myself to some new underwear of course :D

I have been shopping in shops i wouldn't dare to step foot in as they wouldn't go up to "plus" sizes!! Bought a new coat and trackie bottoms in Primark(!) and they were such a bargain :happy036:

Today, i have had all my hair chopped off,bit shorter than i anticipated but loving it!!

And finally, i'm skint!!! Loosing weight is costing me a flippin fortune :D

haha slinks!!

Glad you are feeling perkier now - you deserve them treats you've done so well :D

I was in work this morning walking down the stairs and my jeans were falling down around my ass - kinda made me angry/annoyed as i am so fed up with pulling them up but at the same time made me say oooooooooohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh (in my head! lol) that actually i am finally seeing this weight come off!

Great feeling isnt it honey?!! xx

Aww well done, thats a great feeling and nothing like a new hair-do to perk us up. I had about 2 inches chopped off mine around week 3 and the compliments were amazing.

haha slinks!!

Glad you are feeling perkier now - you deserve them treats you've done so well :D

I was in work this morning walking down the stairs and my jeans were falling down around my ass - kinda made me angry/annoyed as i am so fed up with pulling them up but at the same time made me say oooooooooohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh (in my head! lol) that actually i am finally seeing this weight come off!

Great feeling isnt it honey?!! xx

Well done you!!! It is a great feeling,you are right. I managed with a belt when they first began to fall down then i began to look ridiculous.

You planning a shopping trip anytime soon? ;)

Aww well done, thats a great feeling and nothing like a new hair-do to perk us up. I had about 2 inches chopped off mine around week 3 and the compliments were amazing.

Good for you Kered,a new hairdo does make you feel so much better in yourself.
And make themost of the comments,you deserve them :D

I was getting to a point where i was just wearing it up all the time and when i did have it down it didn't do anything for me.

Not just yet no - i dont really want to waste my money! :S I can't wear belts they irratate the hell out of me and the metal gives me a rash - im going to put up with my jeans as long as poss then i have a smaller pair from last summer which i will wear but that is only one pair so i guess im going to have to give in soon! lol I can only last so long!

You'll have to take a pic of yer new hair do chick and post it up :D

Not just yet no - i dont really want to waste my money! :S I can't wear belts they irratate the hell out of me and the metal gives me a rash - im going to put up with my jeans as long as poss then i have a smaller pair from last summer which i will wear but that is only one pair so i guess im going to have to give in soon! lol I can only last so long!

You'll have to take a pic of yer new hair do chick and post it up :D

Oooo, i know exactly what you mean. I have suffered for years but now my tummy is smaller the belt stays on the jeans:D and doesn't move up when i sit down and irratate me,maybe worth giving it a go! You never know....

Good for you Kered,a new hairdo does make you feel so much better in yourself.
And make themost of the comments,you deserve them :D

I was getting to a point where i was just wearing it up all the time and when i did have it down it didn't do anything for me.

Thanks and you too, you truly deserve to feel good about yourself, you are doing amazing.

Nice one Slinky! You deserve to treat yourself cos you have done so well.

Going to get about 6ins chopped off my hair when I'm brave enough cos I've had enough of it long too. Maybe we used long hair as a cover when we were big thinking it would hide us somehow, I know I did but not anymore! Keep going cos you are doing great!

well done and keep it up your doing so well

And finally, i'm skint!!! Loosing weight is costing me a flippin fortune :D

So am I. Went shopping today and spent a fortune. Went for a gift for someone else and ended up in Brantano and bought myself some new boots and my little girl 3 pairs of shoes for the summer.

re; the slow weight loss. I've been the same the last couple of weeks and thought my honeymoon weight loss period was over. But today it's back up so hopefully the same will be true for you, Slinky.

Alex :)

Well done you! You deserve to feel proud of yourself...and a new hairdo, clothes is just the way to do it :)

I have decided at after every appointment I will get a tanning session. For years I have hid away from the sun because I always got too hot and bothered, but this aummer i'm gonna wear a knee length skirt and show off brown legs!! xxx

Am loving your positive attitude and well you might have it! Your losses to date are amazing!

Primark are Pennys over here and the value is just unbelievable! You can dress kids for next to nothing. But I am still shopping in the mens section for myself. Cant wait till those tops in the ladies fit me!

Well done, glad ur feeling better xx

Back