Feel POO & moody - bed at 9pm crying HELP!

Kilobel

:cry:
OVER A BL**DY PIZZA :eek:

Woke up & am still in a foul mood OMG poor hubby (but dont tell him that lol)

Basically I was craving pizza all friday but resisted like a good girl but yesterday at work was murder. I am a hairdresser & constantly serving tea & biscuits which is hard enough but yesterday everyone decided BACON BUTTIES first thing I RESIST, then I did the lunch run so am stood in bakeries waiting for these delicious sandwiches to be made whilst transfixed on all the buns :confused: I RESIST but THEN one of their hubbies kindly brings us all a coffe from the coffee shop, the coffee is delicious there & he brought us all a 'chunk' its called that because it has chunks of MARS BAR floating (or should I say sinking & melting, now I really am drooling lol) in it & yet I RESIST & gave it away OMG that was difficult & THEN we have girls parties in beauty salon upstairs so down came loads buffet food & choc rolls from teh party BUT STILL I RESIST so what a good girl I am & altho quite up tight I feel proud of myself.
UNTIL THE EVENING
My monster came out & I WANTED pizza :break_diet:I was terrible & not very pleasant to hubby but bless him I had beeged him not to let me break this so he was strong (very brave man lol) & he wouldnt let me order anything. By 9pm I had ground him down & he said OK omg what do I do now cos really by this time I wasnt hungry & knew it would take 40mins to deliver so I had a massive strop & went to bed, I was so upset with myself for being how I am & cried myself to sleep but actually tried to blame hubby & I am still horrible & trying to blame him :sigh:
HELP guys.
I dont wanna break this & last night I just hated all them skinny mins who can eat owt they like & I had a 'why me?' kinda moment but I dont do self pity & it was ME that got me here :cry:

I did do ketostik & am in ketosis & got on scales & 2lb gone since yesterday so thats made me feel better(ish).
Does anyone else get really bad moods??

Hope ya all doing well & well done if ya read all this babble
Niki
xx

Its food like these that do give you more cravings I think , my OH says no you should not be having that , and it makes me more mad lol ... Just keep fighting it , you have to win in the end !

Niki,
I truly believe you're a superhero! :wow::superwoman:
My God, you did brilliantly to stand by and smell and watch all the temptations you had yesterday!!
(the bacon buttie smell has GOT to be one of the worst, along with chips)
What you did was above the call of duty, so bloody well done for sticking it out Babe.
Comfort yourself with the knowledge, that hard as it was, you didn't cave in in the end.
Respect to you for that, you are a strong woman. Keep going Hun. xx :0clapper::0clapper::happy096:

hey hun, i was like that quite alot throughout my weight loss journey,i could've killed at times lol always craved certain foods throughout but i learnt to deal with it, i knew that it wasnt going to help me whatsoever and that if i had eaten it i would've felt worse,that is why in 5 n half months i never ever gave in to the temptation of food.

you are going through the toughest parts of the diet right now and so food does seem alot more tempting but stick with it hun, give it another week and you will feel better still and proud of yourself for not giving in. you did the right thing by going to bed,seems like you talked yourself out of ordering that pizza after all. i had many arguments with myself in my head over eating when i was on tfr lol and so many times i thought 'just this once,i have a long way to go yet,one time wont hurt' but i knew it would, just that once would've thrown me off track forgood and i knew that would've been the end of my weight loss and end of my dreams to be slim again as i could never get back on track

at times i have to admit it did feel like pure torture lol but a soak in the bath and an early night always helped and i did feel better the next day.

you can get through this hun,before you know it the weeks will be flying past and you will wonder what all of the fuss was about, u will be looking at pizza in a totally different light !! i could've eaten a massive one to myself before doing lipotrim and had one once a week without fail, now i dont even think about eating it and i really don't think that i would enjoy it,not even as a treat.

you can do it hun,your 11lb loss is fantastic ! keep it up for the second weigh in and see if you feel better. i have msn if you ever want to chat or you know there is always somebody here to talk to.

nicki xxxxxx

You have done really well, you should be proud of yourself :), im only on day 3 and jeez, its difficult, there is still choc biccies and celebration sweets, after eights left over from xmas, i could have had a binge whilst boyfriend was out but nope i stood my ground.
Congrats to sticking to it :) i am sure your husband understands.

Not sure if this will help you , but to keep me occupied i have post it notes around the kitchen on the fridge etc telling me what jobs need doing around the house i have even told my ex who lives with me to leave all the cleaning for me ..so if i get the urge to walk into the kitchen i get hit by a neon note saying "Dishes need washing".."Animals need cleaning" i havent needed them yet but im sure i will

Oh no Kilobel!!!! My diet buddy!!!! You poor thing.

First of all. WELL DONE for not cheating!!!! You should be really really proud of yourself. I am. I dont know how i would have reacted around that much food all day.
Poor hubby! He sounds very understanding.

Did you take your measurements when you started last week? If not TAKE them today. I hit 'a wall' last time around on this diet and cried and stood in front of the fridge looking to see what would do the least amount of damage but would also satisfy my need to food at that moment. I was like you though and managed not to resist but insetad, i went and took my measurements again and found htat i had lost more in inches then actually weight loss and this picked me up again.

We are always gonna have 'bad moments' on this diet. Its the most anti-social and hardest diet i have ever tried but it is also the most disciplined and effective diet with the quickest results ever.

Kilobel, just think, add that 2lbs to the 11lbs you lost last week and you have almost hit a stone in under 2 weeks!!! You are not getting weighed until thursday so think what weight you might be at by then!!

I have a whole family of skinny minis and most of my staff and friends are skinnyminis too so i completely understand what you are feeling....Its not fair but thats why we are doing this - to finally have control of our weight and look even better then those skinny minis!!!

Really proud of you that you didnt resist last night...xxxxx

Keep talking to us all and keep smiling....:) We have a target of 30lbs between us to hit this week......LOL!!

Oh - PS: I have a really embarrassing picture of me slap bang on the middle of the fridge. THAT helps loads. I have to look at that everytime i go into the kitchen. Trust me, that is great motivation.......Might help...xxxx

(I'll use it as my 'before' picture once i lose the weight!!)

I sympathise with you and completely understand how you feel. My moods seem to be on a rollercoaster since starting LT and watching my OH and kids eat lovely (or any type of) food really eats aways at the will power.
Keep with it - you are doing sooooo well. You know you will just feel even worse if you do eat and disappointed with yourself. You have already shown how strong you can be so keep up the great work!

God when i was on LT (lost 4.5 stone) there were days when i couldve killed people for food and it often caused ructions between me & mr G he eats pretty healthy but id be sat going awww go on give me a bit of that salad, apple , soup etc and he had been told on day one not to let me eat no matter what so he was only following my instructions which i had very firmly explained but i still went in a strop with him..infact i spent half my time saying sorry to him for one reason or another but usually cos i was grumpy i fancied a brew with milk in or a hot choccie or something it wasnt his fault but he was in the firing line lol
You have done so well to lose weight and you have done so well not to cheat so why stop now?
nice one for not ordering the pizza go give mr Kilobel a hug and tell him your instructions still stand not to let you be naughty because you know you can do it

Gen x

Thanks Nicki
You have done FANTASTIC & are really a true inspiration. I am glad you felt the same cos sometimes I look on here & think that everyone thats lost loads has sailed through & its nice (not for you obviously) to hear of a success story having the same issues that I have right now.
Will probably be shouting ya a few times in teh next few weeks lol
Cheers
Niki
x

Its food like these that do give you more cravings I think , my OH says no you should not be having that , and it makes me more mad lol ... Just keep fighting it , you have to win in the end !

Must admit him saying 'no' is like red rag to a very hefty bull lol
Cheers hun
x

Niki,
I truly believe you're a superhero! :wow::superwoman:
My God, you did brilliantly to stand by and smell and watch all the temptations you had yesterday!!
(the bacon buttie smell has GOT to be one of the worst, along with chips)
What you did was above the call of duty, so bloody well done for sticking it out Babe.
Comfort yourself with the knowledge, that hard as it was, you didn't cave in in the end.
Respect to you for that, you are a strong woman. Keep going Hun. xx :0clapper::0clapper::happy096:

lol This reply sooooo cheered me up thanks hun
I do feel loads better thsi afternoon so hopefully I will smile at hubby thsi evening lol
xx

You have done really well, you should be proud of yourself :), im only on day 3 and jeez, its difficult, there is still choc biccies and celebration sweets, after eights left over from xmas, i could have had a binge whilst boyfriend was out but nope i stood my ground.
Congrats to sticking to it :) i am sure your husband understands.

Well done hun
The first few days are defo the hardest for most peopel so you should be real proud of yourself right now
x

Not sure if this will help you , but to keep me occupied i have post it notes around the kitchen on the fridge etc telling me what jobs need doing around the house i have even told my ex who lives with me to leave all the cleaning for me ..so if i get the urge to walk into the kitchen i get hit by a neon note saying "Dishes need washing".."Animals need cleaning" i havent needed them yet but im sure i will

Well if it works then thats great :)
I would definately just avoid teh kitchen or walk through with eyes shut the mood I was in lol
Cheers tho might give it a try
x

Oh - PS: I have a really embarrassing picture of me slap bang on the middle of the fridge. THAT helps loads. I have to look at that everytime i go into the kitchen. Trust me, that is great motivation.......Might help...xxxx

(I'll use it as my 'before' picture once i lose the weight!!)

Thanks hun :)
I did actually do measurements & did them today & a few inches off my BUST :rolleyes: I just told myself it was probably more off my fat back than my actual cup size so that made me smile cos I hate my fat back.
I have a thin photo on fridge, well probably a size 16 but I look great on it so that does help sometimes.
I wont let ay down hun & feel all geared for my black coffee evening tonight & no more tantrums or I might end up divorced lol :D

Hope you doing great cos we are kicking ass with them weigh ins on thursday for sure
Good luck hun
Niki
x

Thanks sunpup
I have to say that making families food (touch wood) isnt bothering me at moment. I have done 3 different sittings today for lunch & quite enjoy making them (mad I know).
Thanks & good luck with it
Niki
x

God when i was on LT (lost 4.5 stone) there were days when i couldve killed people for food and it often caused ructions between me & mr G he eats pretty healthy but id be sat going awww go on give me a bit of that salad, apple , soup etc and he had been told on day one not to let me eat no matter what so he was only following my instructions which i had very firmly explained but i still went in a strop with him..infact i spent half my time saying sorry to him for one reason or another but usually cos i was grumpy i fancied a brew with milk in or a hot choccie or something it wasnt his fault but he was in the firing line lol
You have done so well to lose weight and you have done so well not to cheat so why stop now?
nice one for not ordering the pizza go give mr Kilobel a hug and tell him your instructions still stand not to let you be naughty because you know you can do it

Gen x

Thanks Genie
Its nice to know I am not alone. I so admire anyone who loses on thsi diet be it for 1 week or a year I think its so difficult to get my bum off that starting block. First time I sailed through but restarts are so hard BUT I AM DETERMINED & thankfully so is hubby this time cos he usually gives in when I flutter them lashes lol They are brave arent they :D
x

hiya kilobel
I know what you are going through and I think actually its more of a fight you are having with yourself, getting cross and upset about the cravings and wants and unfortunetly OH's and other loved ones are just getting in the way of it. I'm sure they understand the fight we are all having at the moment and baring with us, they want us to succeed.
Keep it up you are doing well, few weeks from now you will be near your target if you do.

Back