Feel really low

sarahaa

Hi all, well it's weigh in day tomorrow and I'm just feeling really negative. I've worked really hard over past 2 weeks with success express and I lost 2.5 last week which is really good for me, but I don't feel hopeful for tomorrow and I don't know why.
Im the sort of person who yoyos a lot, and it's getting me down

Sarah x

Try not to worry too much, someone said to me the other day that a good week is never wasted so even if you don't lose as much as you were expecting, carry on the same and you will see it next week, the body is a funny thing sometimes.

I can only echo what the other posts say. Try not to worry till tomorrow. You may have a lovely surprise x

Thank you ladies, I really honestly appreciate your comments. You are right, I will see what tomorrow brings... I hope I have a nice surprise too but doubt it.

Thanks again xxxx

I used to be a massive worrier, to the point where I was having some serious stomach problems because of it. Eventually my doctor said to me "Just stop worrying, the only thing it achieves is makes you ill." and he's right. The worrying will no impact on the thing you are worrying about and is essentially a complete waste of energy, energy that you could be devoting to solving the problem you are worried about.

In your case you need to look at the evidence. You had a good loss last week, you've followed that up by being on plan this week. You have done all you can to ensure weight loss this week. There is nothing else you can do so no point in worrying.

Once you can change how your mind views and interprets situations you will find yourself worrying less and less. As soon as I find myself worrying about something now I get out a pen and paper, write down what I'm worried about, anything that I could actually do to solve the problem, if there's nothing I can do then in the words of my doctor I just stop worrying.

Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised and if you are not then we can look into other explanations for why you may have had a gain or STS but there's no point worrying about that because that is a hypothetical situation not actually a real one. :)

In the words of Baz Luhrmann -
Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.

Concentrate more on the weight you have lost already, if you have been good, the weight will come off and just think last week,you lost 2 and a half of these!!! ...

One pound.jpg

try not to worry and most of all try not to give in to thinking 'aw well thats that I might as well have a binge', good luck for tomorrow as said above you'll probably be pleasntly surprised xx

Back