Feel really rubbish :((

LeylaIrem

my Second WI tonight and i feel miserable as sin!! i dont feel like or look like ive lost anything this week, feel bloated - tbh i look like a beached whale which is making me feel even more miserable as ive stuck to it no cheats or anything!! :( Just wanted a little rant sorry!

aw hun sorry to hear you feel like that?

did you have a big first loss? often the second will be a lot smaller if you do whilst your body adjusts. Have you peaked at the scales at all if not go to your wi and im sure you will be postively surprised.

sometimes how our body feels does not reflect what the scales say (both ways around! i can feel like ive lost loads but scales dont show any)

good luck - let us know how you get on x

Thank you both for your nice messages :) i am so shocked i lost 5 pound which means i have lost exactly a stone in two weeks and 4 inches off just about everywhere :)

I always feel bloated and horrible on weigh in day! I get myself into a panic that I will not have lost any weight and usually it's unfounded like your worries this week x
Well done on your loss this week..Keep up the good work x

I felt bad for my first couple of weeks and convinced myself that I hadn't lost anything, however I lost a stone in my first two weeks. It starts to get better I promise. Im now starting week 4 and feel a whole lot better!

All that stressing for nothing. Trust the diet hun! Well done on your fab losses. xx

Thank you so much :) I love coming on here and reading everybody's journeys e.t.c and their is always so much support even though I have got it at home its different coming from people who are actually going through the same thing!! xx

Back