Feel rough

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Hi

Day 2 for me was ok up til hour ago and my legs are tingling and aching like mad and then I just had massive row with my hubby about the diet etc and now feel sick and rubbish!!!'

Hugs being sent your way xxxxx

Keep at it huni, you sound like me a comfort eater and that's what got us here to begin with.

Stay strong and he'll admire your determination :)

Keep fighting all worth it.

Day 2 is hard! :( xxxxxx

Hey hun. I hope you're okay. I'm having a poo day too had a massive argument with my fiancé. :( its on my diary. But basically gonna go chat to my mate over dinner. Miss her loads! Xxx hope you're feeling better now

Seems we have the Day 2 blues. :( My daughter has drove me bonkers today. Feel like a have a very short fuse which is soon to burn out.

Its chucking it down and i want to go a walk :cry:

Early night to sleep today off i rekon!

Nice to know we are all as crazy as each other though! Hahah! Xx

Crazy is all I have today :)

Hi girls

Aww feeling bit cAlm now am laying in bed going to have early night I will admit I nearly quit as I fel really rough And sick and dizzy but I drank water and thought no way !!!

I got to do this!! I need to do this. Xx

Louise it will get better I promise :) just keep drinking the water it helps! And remember this feeling won't last forever and why ur doing it

Hugs xxxxx

Well done for not giving up:patback:

I felt so rough for a couple of days, day 10 today and I'm just doing it, if u know what I mean. I'm not hungry, all the nasty stuff has passed and I'm just looking forward to being slim!!

Twiowl said:
Louise it will get better I promise :) just keep drinking the water it helps! And remember this feeling won't last forever and why ur doing it

Hugs xxxxx

Thanks hun I know it didn't help I had a row with my hub I just snapped and felt I couldnt take anymore so I took dog for walk had some fresh air and felt a bit better I am just do glad I didn't give in I was about to I must admit :) xxx

Morning feel bit better still got slightly tingly legs hoping this is carb withdrawal going to see how it is In few days! X

Have you emailed sns about it? Might be worth finding out if it's normal? Probably is just withdrawal. I was shaking yesterday lol like jitters haha. Xx

Yes I had Rob email me back he thinks carbs withdrawals I got to see if it happening after 5 days! It's not as bad now at the minute so hopefully it's that yeah I had jitters too zx

I had serious carb withdrawals yesterday and feeling fab today.

Pee'ing so much it's all a bit embarrassing and difficult as with patients all day!

Holding it in!!! :(

Omg so hungry. Put off food for ages cos I had my shake an hour and a half late. So im gonna eat in a min instead of eating at 1.30. How's everyone's day going? Xxx

I'm doing great today not felt any hunger pains just urges for the loo.

I haven't had a period in 4 months n got a visitor this morning was shock but now got the TOTM bloat :( also put 2lbs on :( gutted!

Ah I don't have that problem cos I'm on the pop pill which seems to have stopped it for me. Woop! I haven't has a period in atleast 2 years. Doc says its totally normal. And something I could do without haha. Xx

Haha I was used to not having them but trust my luck to get it 1st week of my diet! Buggar! X

Back