Feel rough

Yeah. Stupid women problems :( xx

Im with you honey! Ive got a serious case of the Day 2 blues and ABSOLUTE hunger like you wouldnt believe (well actually you all DO know what I mean :D)!
I hope you get an early night and tomorrow is easier. Hang in there :)
Kiki xxx

kiki7 said:
Im with you honey! Ive got a serious case of the Day 2 blues and ABSOLUTE hunger like you wouldnt believe (well actually you all DO know what I mean :D)!
I hope you get an early night and tomorrow is easier. Hang in there :)
Kiki xxx

I go thru phases one minute I feel fine the next I feel rubbish and at this moment in time I feel rubbish!! :(

Haha I was used to not having them but trust my luck to get it 1st week of my diet!

It's really common on a VLCD as oestrogen is stored in fat and as you are letting fat go very quickly it can trigger TOTM in many people.

I have a very bad cycle and my TOTM makes me really poorly. Lots of complications. I feel so poorly today and so faint! I'm actually considering eating something and restarting when my periods finished or lighter then il be in ketosis if I have another one. On day 3 so my body any cope properly! :( seriously rough! :(

mytimetoshine said:
I have a very bad cycle and my TOTM makes me really poorly. Lots of complications. I feel so poorly today and so faint! I'm actually considering eating something and restarting when my periods finished or lighter then il be in ketosis if I have another one. On day 3 so my body any cope properly! :( seriously rough! :(

Aww Hun I know exactly how u feeling (except the totm bit) I feel awful too have some chicken or eggs ... It's harder than I thought too :) xx

Hope your ok mytimetoshine! If your going to eat go for protein.

Hope you feel better soon!

I feel my TOTM coming on am bloated and feel a bit yuck! Had one in feb which was quite heavy for 2 weeks :-O before that was over a year!!

It does get better guys! Once ketosis kicks in and u don't feel hungry! You might crave food but thats different and that should go as well :-D x

Thanks Hun day 4 tomorrow when will it get better ? I feel awful the hunger I can deal with its the general weakness, light headed aching etc x

You just have to tough it out I'm afraid. It does get easier but can take up to a week for the easier bit to kick in.

BordersGirl said:
You just have to tough it out I'm afraid. It does get easier but can take up to a week for the easier bit to kick in.

Thanks I know :) its just tough but hey ho day 4 tomorrow x

It most likely carb withdrawal it will go soon! Just think about the weight loss! Do a day at a time just make it till the end of the day! Xxx

Twiowl said:
It most likely carb withdrawal it will go soon! Just think about the weight loss! Do a day at a time just make it till the end of the day! Xxx

I know that's wat rob from slim and save sed I going to struggle thru fingers crossed end of week. Xx thanks hun appreciate yr support xx

I know how it feels! It's mind over matter! You can do this! You've done 2 days already that's how strong you are :) x

Twiowl said:
I know how it feels! It's mind over matter! You can do this! You've done 2 days already that's how strong you are :) x

I know day 4 tomorrow so hopefully will feel better xx

Dont wont to say you will feel great but I suspect you will feel better! And I should have said 3 days on this :) lmao xx

Twiowl said:
Dont wont to say you will feel great but I suspect you will feel better! And I should have said 3 days on this :) lmao xx

Lol I knew wat u meant and yeah hope so xx

Back