Feel rubbish!!

Love2bSlim

I've done SW before & recently - a week or so ago- moved from WW back to SW & I feel awful!! ?
I'm so bloated and have put lbs on this week. Feel like packing it all in!!
I do Green days mostly & it's got to be the upped Carb intake after being in WW....hadn't it...???
I feel like I'm just going to balloon!

Seems like most people in my group do Extra Easy. Now, with the new book there's also a super speed version, where you focus on increasing the proportion of superfree from 1/3 to more. Maybe you should switch to Extra Easy?

The WW and SW diets are similar in that they both are calorie restricting and have you count and track, and then use the social aspect of support and encouragement. I did WW, but found the SW method of proportions, and emphasis on a low-gi plan works really well for me.

Veg like corn, peas have carbs- but they also have fibre, nutrients, etc. (were those the veg w points on WW?) Things like pasta are carbs, but they are low-gi. It has to do with how quickly your body turns the food into sugar.

I think with SW, the emphasis is on proportion. So if you're filling up on veg- you won't have enough space for eating too much meat, carbs, etc. I think that's key.

Back