Feel Sick!

jrabbit81

Hey Folks,
It's all gone horribly wrong, my bf went out tonight, and so far have had a banana, an apple, an orange and a whole pack of mango! Feel sick! & depressed.

Boo!

Hi JRabbit.

:hug99:Did you eat because you were feeling down or are you feeling down because you've eaten?

ETA: Have I added that up right, have you lost nearly a stone and a half in 6 weeks??? That is amazing!!

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think, it was only fruit.

It'll probably make you go the loo and help your weight loss anyway ;)

Jessica in the beginning when I started DC I was eating vast quantities of fruit because having done SW in the past I assumed it was ok - also we tend to eat a lot of fruit as a family so there is always lots around!!
What I am trying to say is - I am sure it won't cause a problem - and you should see it as a very healthy relapse !
Yesterday I was out with my children and they wanted crepes for lunch - we ended up with a spare lemon and sugar one so I shared it with my mum as it seemed too wasteful to throw a perfectly good one away. I felt guilty last night but when I think of all the other things over the past few weeks that I have managed to avoid - in the scheme of things it is not too bad! Also if we are confessing I was at the ice show - Holiday on Ice this afternoon and had a small nibble of candy floss !!

what you've eaten is still healthy, it would be 100 times worse if u had a pizza:) don't beat yourself up:)

Oh Jess that's nothing to get upset about! You'll be fine! Best of luck on Sunday xxx

Hey, at least it was fruit - that ain't so bad :) I'm sure it won't have that much of an impact on your WI. Hope you feel better today *hugs*

Hi JRabbit.

:hug99:Did you eat because you were feeling down or are you feeling down because you've eaten?

ETA: Have I added that up right, have you lost nearly a stone and a half in 6 weeks??? That is amazing!!

I have lost 1 stone 5 3/4 pounds!! So pleased!! Are you on Diet Chef too?

Back