feel so alone

Glad you're feeling a bit better today Gemma, stay positive ((hugs))

You poor pet thats awful but dont think your doing it for him think your doing it for you! your your own number 1 priority! you can do it come on dry the tears your doing so well! *hugs* and your not alone you have like a million of us on here!

thank u so much for all ur replies that ave really helped me get thru this difficult time. but i am pleased to say that i am now back with my bf. we managed to talk it thru. ave decided that i jus cant b without him. we jus had a really bad lovers tiff!!! thank u again everyone. u r all so wonderful. *big hugz*

Awww very happy for you:hug99:

hi gemma,
glad you worked it through.....the same thing happened in my relationship.... we realized very quickly that we were no good without each other, had a big sort out and it's great now.....getting married next february!
so sorry you had to go through the crap days but if that means you've got a better relationship for it maybe it was worth it?!?!?
with that all sorted i'm sure your lipo journey will now be so much easier!
fran x

Well pinky, I see, so I was'nt good enough hey.....your loss:cry:
Glad you two worked it out though:cupid:
Kids who'd have em! x

Hey Gemma - glad you sorted things out hun. Men eh? Can't live with em and can't live without !!! :)

Hugs hugs hugs....well done for being so brave and keeping with your diet.....

Back