Feel so fed up with myself - its crunch time.

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi all

Well Im here again - I always seem to lean back to Cambridge Diet in the end.

Well, I've recently moved into my own flat, and I was sorting out some clothes last night and I came across all of my skinny clothes that no longer fit me, and it made me so sad that I have put so much weight back on.

I know that I should try and lose weight another way, as its a change for life and I have bought the Paul McKenna book and tried Weight Watchers but I am so lazy to deal with food - I would rather just rule it out.

I wish I could actually see a dietician or someone who could actually look at the reason I have such issues with food - when it comes to eating I have no concience and I just eat what I want even though I know that I need to lose weight and be healthy.

So thats why I have decided to try Cambridge again.

The only thing that distracts me is my boyfriend! Its so hard as the diet is so unsociable, we like to sit in and have a meal together etc - I think I need to turn around that way of thinking though because I have to remember how unhappy I am now.

None of my clothes fit me, my skin feels dry my hair is dry, I have no sex drive at ALL and I hate my boyfriend looking at me - I feel like crying reading this as I was so happy once - and never thought I would get like this again, but I have.

I wish that I had some want to do exercise and be motivated but I dont - I think I am totally depressed with myself and the way I am - u know how it is when u cant get out of it!

My boyfriend tells me he loves me and loves the way I am but I just dont believe him - I think how can you think I am sexy looking like this - I feel gross. How sad is that? Sad in a tearful way I mean. He gets annoyed when I dont listen to him and push him away with what he says - I do feel for him as if he was like that it would hurt.

I have to sort myself out - before I go crazy - I want to feel fresher and more alive and wear my lovely clothes in the summer, not over weight and concious about myself constantly.

Any words would help - I need motivation - big time.

Lauren. xx

You have lost all self-esteem and all self-confidence.

The way to get that back is to actively do something about the thing that caused all this in the first place - your weight.

Are you restarting Cambridge? As the weight falls off your confidence will return along with the love for yourself and you will feel fantastic.

You're right - I felt wonderful last time and I liked the person that I was - I was me. Since then i've had my hair cut shorter and put weight on - and I long to be that person again.

Does anyone have msn or on Facebook that I could chat with when I go back on Cambridge I would really like some support.

Thanks

Lauren

Hi all

Well Im here again - I always seem to lean back to Cambridge Diet in the end.

Well, I've recently moved into my own flat, and I was sorting out some clothes last night and I came across all of my skinny clothes that no longer fit me, and it made me so sad that I have put so much weight back on.

I know that I should try and lose weight another way, as its a change for life and I have bought the Paul McKenna book and tried Weight Watchers but I am so lazy to deal with food - I would rather just rule it out.

I wish I could actually see a dietician or someone who could actually look at the reason I have such issues with food - when it comes to eating I have no concience and I just eat what I want even though I know that I need to lose weight and be healthy.

So thats why I have decided to try Cambridge again.

The only thing that distracts me is my boyfriend! Its so hard as the diet is so unsociable, we like to sit in and have a meal together etc - I think I need to turn around that way of thinking though because I have to remember how unhappy I am now.

None of my clothes fit me, my skin feels dry my hair is dry, I have no sex drive at ALL and I hate my boyfriend looking at me - I feel like crying reading this as I was so happy once - and never thought I would get like this again, but I have.

I wish that I had some want to do exercise and be motivated but I dont - I think I am totally depressed with myself and the way I am - u know how it is when u cant get out of it!

My boyfriend tells me he loves me and loves the way I am but I just dont believe him - I think how can you think I am sexy looking like this - I feel gross. How sad is that? Sad in a tearful way I mean. He gets annoyed when I dont listen to him and push him away with what he says - I do feel for him as if he was like that it would hurt.

I have to sort myself out - before I go crazy - I want to feel fresher and more alive and wear my lovely clothes in the summer, not over weight and concious about myself constantly.

Any words would help - I need motivation - big time.

Lauren. xx

Hi Lauren - sorry to hear you're feeling so down at the minute....hugs to you :)

you need to love yourself before anyone else can love you...which may be why you are pushing your b/f away......why not think about doin the 790 plan ? that way you could have protein and veg/salad in the evenings and you could then eat with him.....

Why not keep a fodd diary for a week....and record how you feel when you eat, where you are, what you have etc etc...that might help you to unravel your eating patterns....do you eat when you're sad ? when you're happy ?? do you eat when you're hungry ??? pinpointing feelings around food can be the first step in understanding where the issues are.....

hope that doesn't sound too corny......

...and keep posting on here !! there are loads of people with lots of life experience who are willing and so able to help !!! use that to your advantage :)

good luck !!

Debz xx

You're right - I felt wonderful last time and I liked the person that I was - I was me. Since then i've had my hair cut shorter and put weight on - and I long to be that person again.

Does anyone have msn or on Facebook that I could chat with when I go back on Cambridge I would really like some support.

Thanks

Lauren

Hi I am on MSN :- [email protected] also on facebook the link is below;\-

Unreal83- Great advice from the above posts. You need a big hug:needhug::grouphugg:, but you can come on to Mini's at anytime and someone will be around to give you advice. The 790 plan sounds great, and has great losses too.

Thanks guys I will definately think about doing it I will have a look in my cambridge books.

I've had an arguement with my boyfriend and my appetite has gone - so i know i definately eat when i am happy - my appetite goes when i am sad.

Thanks for the hugs - i know i need to change - i feel so horrible even though i am a 12/14, i want to get back into my size 10 clothes and get rid of my double chin and baggy knees!

Hmm..thanks girls.. x

Back