Feel so guilty!

Vicki_Jackson23

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I am on day 7 - and I had a mouthful of food (dont know why!!) and now feel really guilty....

Had none of my shakes just loads of water cos I feel so bad - will these really affect my weightloss by loads??

you must must must have all of your shakes, without them you wont get the proper nutrients your body needs!

a mouthful is not the end of the world but dont have anymore and keep drinking your water tp minimise any damage, but please please please have your shakes!
xxx

Hey vikki,

I know you feel guilty but there is no need. It was only a mouthful of food so there is no need to overreact. Just have your three shakes by the end of today and as much water as you can stomach and forget about it. It is done and it isn't the end of the world, so chin up missus!!!!

If you dont take your three shakes then your body doesnt get it nutrients for the day (mouthful of food will not give daily nutrients) as a result your body will go into starvation mode which means you will be more likely to gain weight as your body will store food. Take your shakes and drink lots of water and I would imagine you wont do too much damage.
Dont be so hard on yourself !!!

Back