Feel so low.

Hi Rayven
Firstly, big hugs sweetie, I am sorry you are feeling so bad:
:gen126:

Secondly, a big congratutations to you for escaping from your previous relationship. That shows that you are strong!

Thirdly, you now have to escape from the feelings from that relationship and learn that you are a great person, and that your views and feelings are just as valid as anyone elses.

Due to the big zero tolerence push regarding domestic violence (which is mental just as much as physical), most NHS trusts offer "survivors" courses to undo what the relationship does to the women, and the referral is usually very quick. You don't even have to go to the GP for it usually, you can just find your local Womans Aid or similar and they can give you the details.

The change I see in client's who go on these courses is incredible, so if you feel that it is applicable I would suggest this.

Hope that helps, thinking of you xxx

Hey people!!! *waves* Thanks for all your support yesterday. *hugs* Things have somehow managed to get on top of me. I didn't sleep much last night but have come to a decision about Cambridge - I'm really not in a VLCD place right now, my head's all over the shop and concentrating on not eating at all is something i just can't do right now, so have decided (for the time being at least) to go on Slimming World. It may seem a like a bit of a cop out but i can't keep on with this cycle of not eating and binging as its making me, well, grumpy, moody, tired, depressed...........you get the picture. I'm hoping that sticking with SW will help me to make some healthier choices and give me a bit of space to sort my head out. Once i'm in a better place i'll give CD another shot.
Thanks gain for all the support. xx

All the best Rayven, I hope that things start to look up for you and remember to pop in and let us know how you are doing x x x x:character00238:

I just need to have moan i think.....I've fallen off the cd wagon (and when i say fallen off the wagon, i've fallen off the wagon and landed in about fifty feet of c*%p!) :cry: Have had probably 3 days of eating anything and everything and feel so low i don't know what to do. Has the food made me feel better - no, its just made me feel worse, so why do i carry on eating? :confused: I HATE being like this, i hate feeling so out of control. I've been sorting out some photos and two years ago I looked so much happier and healthy. I'm only 28 but i look and feel old and tired right now which just makes me feel worse. :(
Sorry for having a moan but i don't really have anyone else to talk to. (OMG that makes me sound sooooo sad)

Sorry you feel so low Rayven hope you feel better soon.:patback:

Back