Feel so silly!

I've gained a lb. only 1 but its still a gain :0( I don't think I've been drinking enough so I'm upping my game!

How's everyone else?

Hi guys! I'm another one who comes and goes! I have finally got my head in it exercise wise and have been working so hard. Now it's time to stick to the diet!! Good luck to you all xx

No I'm afraid not. Well not on here anyway. My meals have pretty much been the same. I've lost 12lb in total now but haven't been that good over the last week due to working away from home so I'm sure it would have been more as I didn't always have a low carb choice.
Feel free to ask any questions but please remember I'm not doing Atkins I'm low carbing so it's not as strict.
It's a great way of life once in the right mind set and shopping list done lol.

No I'm afraid not. Well not on here anyway. My meals have pretty much been the same. I've lost 12lb in total now but haven't been that good over the last week due to working away from home so I'm sure it would have been more as I didn't always have a low carb choice.
Feel free to ask any questions but please remember I'm not doing Atkins I'm low carbing so it's not as strict.
It's a great way of life once in the right mind set and shopping list done lol.

So I thought low carb and Atkins were one of the same !
What kind if foods do you eat . I don't eat much bread and can easily give up potatoes rice and pasta . But love cream and cheese and wine .

Livvy

I eat more foods than are allowed on Atkins induction so it's a little more relaxed.
I eat things like omelettes with different meats or mushrooms and onions then always topped with cheese. Dinner will be a meat with things like cauli tots and veg (mainly greens, cauli and broccoli) I snack on cheese and meats, sometimes make crackers from them and have them with a dip or salad. Tuna in lettuce leaves. I don't drink any alcohol or tea or coffee so drinking plenty of water is easy for me. I also drink juice (sainsburys basics has the lowest carbs I can find).
Cream and cheese is fine to eat. I grate different hard cheeses and bake them in little mounds on the oven take them out dab off the excess fat and allow to cool. They go nice and crispy. Oh and can't live without porkies and pepperamis!

Wow Cherl - congrats!

I am also low carbing not as strictly as Atkins so good to see you have still had a good result.

Thanks maggie. My total loss now 1st 2lb. I'm trying to find something to boost me as I seem to have stalled.
Any ideas?

My scales have stayed the same since Monday so don't ask me!! I get bored of restricted diets really quickly, even if I have a good loss so thought low carb easier to stick to.

I am tracking my carbs on myfitnesspal which helps.

I don't like the fact you have to weigh everything on fitnesspal. Have you lost lots? How long have you been low carbing?

I've done 1st 2lb in about 4 wks ish but totally stalled now. Think I'm doing my usual and not eating enough :0(

Cheryl??? Imsthatnyou my darling? I recognised you from the Splenda shakers lol! You, Vicky and myself :) I too am back lol - week 5 now! Hope you're doing ok, long time no speak xxx

Omg Caz!!!!!!!!! How are you gorgeous???? Loads happened here do you still have my number? Send me a text. Sooooo good to hear from you babe. My little ice cream maker lol xx

Hi baby girl, no I lost a load of numbers when I broke my phone :cry:. I did respond earlier but I put my email address on so the moderator may have stopped the reply? PM me with your phone number! Can't believe it after all this time lol :p

I'm not sure if its because I'm on my phone but I can't pm you either.

Mods.......please help!

Caz will see if I can find an old phone, charge it and see if your numbers on there. Is it still the same???

I'm not sure if its because I'm on my phone but I can't pm you either.

Mods.......please help!

Caz will see if I can find an old phone, charge it and see if your numbers on there. Is it still the same???

I have sent you the post that was moderated.

Back