Feel the fear and do it anyway

Iwillgetthere

Determined to succeed
Have been petrified since day one of photographs and up until tonight never added any - not quite sure what came over me just then, but I added all my pics to my album. I know i'm not where I want to be yet but if I can help even one person by showing my pictures then it will be worth it. If I can do it - anyone can.

Thanks Mags. Took so much to put them on. Dont know what I am so worried about cos everyone is on exactly the same journey.

You have absolutely nothing to be worried about hun! You should be proud! Look far you got and how amazing you look. It's all down to you and your hard work.
Yes we are all here on the same journey, I just restarted mine. I had me before pics taken this afternoon and I'm telling you I felt c*"%. I know it had to be done so I smiled and posed for that picture knowing the next time i will be standing there i will hopefully be looking a whole lot different :)
Mags xxx

You have done it before so you know it works. Its all about boundaries we are set and sticking to them. I have not so much as licked a spoon since I started (wanted to many a time) and I believe by not lapsing that has helped me stay strong. You are going to look amazing when you get your next set of pics done. Just stay 100% abstinent.

Yes! That's the plan. I'm thinking of abstinence as a form of therapy. I want to be able to take away the very source of my problem (for now) to be able to deal with them better.
I'm at the stage of my life and LL journey where it has become a matter of priority what choices i make. It's my life that's at stake here after all and I don't intend to mess around with it anymore. It's too damn short... ;)
Mags xxx

Well said. For me weight aged me so much. I not only looked older than I was but was so unfit and unhealthy that I acted as if I was so much older too lol. Those days are well and truly gone now tho :D

WOW!! You look fantastic :D
All your hard work & commitment has really paid off ... be proud !
I can't bring myself to put a foto on ... and know i must've looked a bugger when i had my before foto's done last week:eek:

Well done again on your fantatic transformation
:party0038:

yoyo
xx

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your kind comments.

BL im still working on the smile bit lol. Just gotta get over the pic bit first. Am still really nervous just getting a photograph taken. Hoping these feeling lessen in time. The closer I get to my target I reckon I wont be able to keep the smile off my face :D

BL im still working on the smile bit lol. Just gotta get over the pic bit first. Am still really nervous just getting a photograph taken. Hoping these feeling lessen in time. The closer I get to my target I reckon I wont be able to keep the smile off my face :D

I totally understand!!! Believe me! :D ;)

xx

Thanks Katieo2.

Oh my goodness BL you always seem to be smiling in your pictures. Hopefully that will be me one day too x

I expect to see Victoria Beckham type poses on the next set of pics - she never smiles - hasn't done her any harm LOL

Seriously though - you look fantastic - an inspiration to us all :D

I am sooooo glad you got the courage to pop your photographs up here.
Literally when I am feeling down and "can I do this?" I look on here for inspiration from members that have pushed through and changed their lives.
You are AMAZING! I look through photos of me from years ago and can't even remember being a good shape, as I look now like you did when you started your journey , constantly covered up in big shapeless sweatshirts anything that fits. And to see you as you are now, gives me huge hope and strength that thing will change and that I am in charge of my shape. Thanks so much for sharing with us ,you are Fabulous not flabulous:D:D:D

Oh Dora thank you so so much. You have no idea just how good you have made me feel....... I was being serious - if I can do it anyone can. I have tried and failed at every single diet class available numerous times.
This diet is foolproof. If you stay within the boundaries set - the weight literally drops off. I have not cheated even once since I started and dont want to. I have another couple of stone to loose and now I just want to get to the end and I can now see light at the end of the tunnel. I actually enjoy waking up each morning now - instead of wishing I could die.
Feel free to send me messages whenever you want. I will be there to support you and help you to get to your goal. Im here every step of the way for you hun - if you want it x

Oh IWGT you're a little star:clap:(emphasis on the little lol) , I did this about 5 years ago and lost 4 stones , never did maintenance , and like a complete cliche put it all back on plus 2 more for good measure! tried again with a flawed attempt about a year ago for 6 weeks, and this time round hopefully is third time lucky.
My heads in the right place and I know that I can get there especially with the support I find on here so I'm taking you up on your offer, and every time I see a post from you with your weight loss woo's , it's inspirational big time !:D:D

Thanks Dora. Am loving the 'little' word you use lol.

Another 4.5lb off tonight and I am officially in the 10 stones - only just by half a pound but who cares.

You have done it before so you know the diet works. You will get all the help and support you need from this site. Just take one day at a time - thats what I have done from day one. You will be grand huni. Wait to you see how well you will have done by xmas. Keep your chin up x

Back