Feel the need for warm drinks?

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Hi All as it is blooming freezing today and i had to clean the ice off my car..........and with the added chilliness of being in ketosis, i am feeling the need for a hot choccie.

How do you make your shake a hot one for the best results??? Do you use a full pack half pack, whisk it, just mix it???

Thank you

Muchas Lovas

Js xxx

I use the choc mint one as a hot drink. I have to still put it in the blender though. Tried making it by just mixing it, SO MANY LUMPS!! UGH!

I make it the same way, but put a small amount of cold water in the blender first and then add the boiling water, so I do not boil the powder and the whisk away! I love the hot chocolate shake!

I just take some really hot water and use the electric mixer to mix it with the powder :) i love the chocolate, cappucino, butterscotch sort of flavors warm :D

i make it with not quite boiling water and the full packet (usually only choc or choc mint) and blend it. I am freezing...cant tell if its the weather, weight loss or ketosis, as my other ketosis symptoms are so much better than they used to be (bad breath etc) but I am always cold now , especially at work (which is a hospital so normally roasting!!)

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you JLM?

I just take some really hot water and use the electric mixer to mix it with the powder :) i love the chocolate, cappucino, butterscotch sort of flavors warm :D...

Never thought of having butterscotch one warm... sounds good as I don't like coffee/chocolate drinks :)

might try vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee too as a sort of Latte treat though i don't take sugar so maybe a little sweet for me.

Thanks All gonna go make a hot onenow and will report back later x

I just take some really hot water and use the electric mixer to mix it with the powder :) i love the chocolate, cappucino, butterscotch sort of flavors warm :D...

Never thought of having butterscotch one warm... sounds good as I don't like coffee/chocolate drinks :)

lol i just tried :D haha, wouldnt take the fruit ones warm though :p though..theres also warm strawberry sauce.......so maybe the shakes is good warm as well :p

Wanted to thank you for this one Klev but didn't know how - not sure if I need more posts before I get those privileges :)

yes you do :)

I live on hot choc, choc mint and choc orange in the mornings and nights. At lunch ill have a soup.

I put 100ml of cold water in and the rest boiling water, pour in the whole sachet and used a hand blender. Perfect :)

Mmmmm Mmmmm Delicious really enjoyed it and i have a shake left for later so i may have a hot choccie before bed

XXX

They are very very nice to take to bed, watch a bit of tv and slurp away...... :D

even easier just buy tetras and pour into mug top up with water as quite concentrated and micro for one minute, lush!!!

I am not a great fan of Tetra's and since i got my shaker thingy i can take in the car with me i don't bother.

Just had half choc half vanilla hot and whipped up so i had a fluffy Chocanilla it was lush....................think i can feel an addiction coming on hee hee x

even easier just buy tetras and pour into mug top up with water as quite concentrated and micro for one minute, lush!!!
Good idea, but you shouldn't microwave anything except the Porridge.

Try this instead, it's easy: fill mug with boiling water, until the mug is hot on the outside. Throw that water out, put in Chocolate Velvet, fill empty carton with boiling water (to scoop up all the lovely left-over CV!), then add to the mug.

Perfect!

Back