feelig sick loss appertite

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
hi guys

Been feeling so sick gone off food although making my self eat as it slows metabolism down i have a metal feeling on my teeth i think

i feel bloated too does any 1 else get this too

xxx

Oh yes Jessie....I've gagged trying to eat on some days, although I could eat for England at the moment (I'm probably not eating as much as I think). Like Leanne says, keep up the water intake & it will pass. I don't have meals when that happens, just things like almonds, marmite cheese (only 1 or 2 a day) & I can still manage a pickled egg, lol.
Don't worry, it will come back, ketosis does that sometimes :D

Last edited:
thanks guys i actually feeling a bit better today

i had jelly and a lil bit cream to try and take taste away

xxx

Oh yes! I've had the taste the yuk feeling on my teeth the aches and pains and the cold/flu symptoms!!!yuk! But it's worth it coz I feel my clothes are getting looser! Stay positive I sure it's pain for gain so to speak. Have a good day all :)

its atkins flu, means you are starting to burn fat rather than sugar :) yey! drink plenty of water and sf chewing gum helps too x

i weighed my self i have gone up 2 pounds hummmmmmm

thinking im having too much cheese i dont feel sick any more

xxxx

why dont you let us see you diary on fitness pal (food one) and we can see if you doing anything wrong love x

yes on fitness pal you need to go in and change it :D

i hopfully dont it

i used last of cheese today so im not buying none next week my next goal isnt to have any lol c how we go there

x

Back