Feeling a bit defeated

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MrsG1984, 19 December 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsG1984

MrsG1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    I posted earlier this week and im following pp online, im going to weigh tomorrow but so far i seem to have gained 1.5-2lbs, im trying to convince myself that its because ive come off a vlcd onto normal food and that i will start to loose again next week, but its so difficult to get my head round the fact that ive stuck to plan,eaten very well and yet ive gained weight.Feeling very low at the moment, if i dont loose or even maintain weight eating normally how will i ever be a healthy weight regardless of what diet im on. Im having no issues with actually sticking to the diet itself its just so frustrating. Im going to stick to it for the 12 weeks ive signed up for and see what happens and im just hoping it will work.

jen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I had to go off pro points cause I gained and am now back on discover - much better for me personally. I hope you settle in and eventually start to lose.

4. MrsG1984

MrsG1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Hi thanks for the reply, i gained a lb so not too bad and hopefully next week it will start to go back the other way. Ive never done ww before so i suppose i have the benefit of never being on discover so it just is what it is to me. I will possibly go on a vlcd again at some point when ive lost more and dont have to endure it as long but i want to see that i can loose/maintain on ww for afterwards.

5. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Try not to be too hard on yourself hun, if your sticking to the diet then the weight will start to come off, your body is probably just getting used of the food. All the best. xxx

6. MrsG1984

MrsG1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Thanks im not feeling too bad today will just have to see what happens the next few weeks, i need to stop trying to predict the future of my weight and take each week as it comes, im my own worst enemy! The thing i like with ww is that its food you could happily stick to for the rest of your life whereas with vlcds you dont learn to eat in a healthy way so much its more about just losing the weight.

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    If you followed a vlcd and didn't do a proper refeed for atleast a week there was always going to be a gain.

Hopefully you'll get that lb off next week :)

8. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    This diet is much better for your body than a vlcd, if you give it time you will lose.

9. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    you will soon start seeing the advantages of having gone to normal food. Write off the next couple of weeks, with Christmas and New Year, and start off fresh after New Year's day. This way your body will have had all the time to get used to food again, and you will have had time to get used to the propoints system. Don't worry if you'll gain in the next couple of weeks, with Christmas meals and New Year's eve and day and the likes it's quite normal, everyone will be back with a couple of lbs on. But it'll soon go off and your body will thank you for having found a healthy diet to follow.

Good luck sweetie and happy Christmas!

10. MrsG1984

MrsG1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Thanks all , im doing fine really planning a bigger dinner for xmas day but i dont drink alcohol so will save a few points there :D. Merry christmas everyone and have a great new year! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.